“A very popular cafe!”

Sunshine Cafe
Ranked #18 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped by with friends for lunch today, and we're glad to have found seating. As we ate, group after group of customers came and left, because there was no room, no seating. It really seems like the cafe is THE spot with locals. The service was excellent, but I'd have to honestly say the food was average. I had the clam chowder and a corn muffin with honey butter. The chowder was definitely homemade with nice pieces of bacon and potatoes but not many clams...more of a potato soup I guess. It could have used a bit more seasoning. The corn muffin was dry, could have been moister. My companion had the fish and a cup of chowder, reporting that the panko breaded fish was crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside, flavor was good. Our other companions had sandwiches that were average. If I went back to Sequim WA, I would probably try other restaurants.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food was mouth watering! Had soup and a Rueben. This was the best Rueben I have had in years! The service was wonderful, they make you feel welcome and like you are family.

1  Thank Libby B
Reviewed August 22, 2013

a small café on the main st through sequim. the food is wholesome and comforting. the staff is always friendly. don't miss the pie

Reviewed August 19, 2013

For some reason we were having trouble finding a lunch spot on Sunday when we happened upon the Sunshine Cafe. The food was great, the service was nice and friendly and the kids options were good. As an added bonus the kids ate free with each adult purchase. We enjoyed our lunch.

1  Thank barcb
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been eating lunch and breakfast at the Sunshine Cafe for over 5 years. I am so surprised I have never written a review for one of my local favorite place to eat.

Some of the best meals that I have tried here is the spinach salad, I have never had one better, loaded with walnuts,feta cheese and so fresh! I also love their BLT, I recently discovered I am gluten intolerant so I get it on GF bread which is wonderful! I recently had their Denver omelet and it was the best I have ever had which is what prompted me to write this review.

If you are in for really good, simple all american food than Sunshine Cafe is the best in Sequim.

2  Thank Downpat