“OMG”

Sunshine Cafe
Ranked #17 of 91 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food was mouth watering! Had soup and a Rueben. This was the best Rueben I have had in years! The service was wonderful, they make you feel welcome and like you are family.

1  Thank Libby B

Reviewed August 22, 2013

a small café on the main st through sequim. the food is wholesome and comforting. the staff is always friendly. don't miss the pie

Reviewed August 19, 2013

For some reason we were having trouble finding a lunch spot on Sunday when we happened upon the Sunshine Cafe. The food was great, the service was nice and friendly and the kids options were good. As an added bonus the kids ate free with each adult purchase. We enjoyed our lunch.

1  Thank barcb
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been eating lunch and breakfast at the Sunshine Cafe for over 5 years. I am so surprised I have never written a review for one of my local favorite place to eat.

Some of the best meals that I have tried here is the spinach salad, I have never had one better, loaded with walnuts,feta cheese and so fresh! I also love their BLT, I recently discovered I am gluten intolerant so I get it on GF bread which is wonderful! I recently had their Denver omelet and it was the best I have ever had which is what prompted me to write this review.

If you are in for really good, simple all american food than Sunshine Cafe is the best in Sequim.

2  Thank Downpat
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We live in Sequim and have eaten at the Sunshine many times. Don't go in expecting gourmet breakfast or lunch. This little place serves good food at very reasonable prices. It's kind of home cooking, like sausage and eggs or a sandwich. The staff is always very friendly. On occasion you may have to wait for a table...but one of the best features is that the table will be clean. This is one of the cleanest restaurants in town. Very good value.

1  Thank msjradennis

Been to Sunshine Cafe? Share your experiences!