“Wonderful local color”

Cuisines: American
Sunningdale
“Wonderful local color”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I like this place. The servers are friendly and fun. The Greek omelet was awesome and sharable. Coffee keeps flowing. This place was for sale a while back and I'm glad it's still there!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank artcaro

Bonn, Germany
“Average and nothing special”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Came here for breakfast: The home-made cinamon roll was yummy but everything else was pretty average.

Auburn, Washington
“Wonderful diner, food and service!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Sun Shine brought us in, the food and service will bring us back! Immaculate in cleanliness too!

Los Angeles, California
“Friendly cafe”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast. The server was friendly, just a few tables so the kitchen never got overloaded. My husband ordered the chicken fried steak, it was very tender and well made. I had an omelette and it was wonderful plenty of ham and veggies on it, we were very pleased.

1 Thank 1hungrymom
Kent, Washington
“Homerun!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We decided to take a little drive and check out the lavendar farm's for the day. On the way we stopped in town and were told about Sunshine Cafe, so we walked in. Everything on the menu looked good, but one thing caught my eye....... Monte Cristo Sandwich! My favorite sandwich was on the menu and I had to try it. It was superb! My wife ordered my go to breakfast, Chcken Fried Steak. Alan makes some of the best sausage gray I have ever eaten! The steak was so tender you could cut it with your fork, and crispy as well! This is a great place and GiGi keeps your coffee cup full! I will go back every time I am in the area! On top of the great food and service we got to sit at the window and watch the Irigation Parade go by! It was a fantastic day!

• Visited May 2013