“Always consistant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Like the food, you can always count on it to be consistent. We met for breakfast with family. Our server was very good.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We have always made a point of visiting an Applebee's when ever we travel since we know what to expect. True, it is a franchise operation, but I'm never surprised wherever we go. The closest to us is in Sequim, WA, and I would recommend it.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Just a nice, reasonable place to eat in Sequim. Close to the main Highway 101 and adequate parking. Always friendly.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Unfortunately we had to send two items back to the kitchen as they were not what we had ordered. Once we got the correct food everything was okay. My wife had her usual, the "Apple Walnut Chicken Salad", and I had the "Rib-let Basket" with fries and coleslaw.

Can't for the life of me figure out what kind of pork ribs these are as they do not look anything like any pig rib I've ever previously eaten, but they were finger-licking delicious none the same. Will have to take my wife's word for it that her salad was wonderful, I could not try it as it has walnuts which I have a life-threatening to.

We also topped off the dinner with two of their "Dessert Shooter's", mini desserts served in shot glasses. Just the right size when all you want is a bit of something sweet to end dinner with.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Food was typical but the service was slow, slow, slow.