“An Unexpected Delight”

Sawadee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is a small place but the food is excellent and prices are wonderful. I had the seafood salad that had many delightful seafoods from oysters to scallops.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is one of Sequim resturant gems. Real Thai food, reasonably priced, well prepared. I've been through most of the menu with my family and we have not found anything that was not excellent. Service is good, setting is not great, but the food makes up for it. Even my friends who don't love Thai food agree the food here is outstanding.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We like to eat at the Sawadee Thai Restaurant in Sequim. The lunch specials are a very good and tasty value! Occasionally we have a small group of 7, and they are happy to accomodate us. The food is nicely served in a timely fashion. It's nice and quiet and you can actually have a conversation while you eat. Nice decor. Music is appropriate. Just a nice experience every time we've eaten there.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The first time I walked into the place, I almost walked out because it had the vibe of some dated western cafe or something (still does). But - then the smell hit me! This place has AWESOME food - definitely the best Thai and best service in town! The owner is really friendly and usually makes the rounds to say hello to everyone. Great lunch specials, too!

Note: They can get a little busy with take-out orders during the dinner rush, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I enjoy eating at Sawadee they are friendly the food is great, I haven't had anything I didn't like!