“Sweet Beez Is SWEET!!!!!”
Review of Sweet Beez Cafe - CLOSED

Sweet Beez Cafe
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My travels took me back to Selah, Wa. to visit friends. They took me to a restaurant for lunch. It was an informal place and it had a homey atmosphere. The staff was friendly; the service was fantastic. The food was FABULOUS to say the least. The food looked great, tasted even better. Was presented very well on the plate was the most food I have been served since being in the South. $9.95 for a Cobb salad that took up a whole platter! Stacked about 3-4 inches high w/a grilled 6 oz chicken breast on top. If you ever get to Selah, or the yakima, Wa area, this is the place to eat breakfast or lunch.

The menu prices were all about $7.95 to about 10.95. The breakfast my friends had was another magnificant piece of artwork with a plate FULL of food.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Loved the steak and eggs. Great serving size. Menu selection good but no fruit. Look forward to visiting for lunch

1  Thank Nicki F
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stopped here after spending the night in Yakima. I heartily recommend dining here! My wife and I both had the breakfast specials which were pretty wonderful. If I was driving by Selah again then i would definitely stop here to eat. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the town and Sweet Beez seems to do a hearty business based on my visit.

FYI - I had the steak tips for breakfast!

1  Thank jpm-indy
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Several friends have recommended this little jewel of a restaurant. They should call it busy bee because the place was packed! I had country fried steak & eggs and my husband had the prime rib & eggs. Both were delicious, especially the hash browns
. Coffee was good too. Definitely will be back again!!