Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Great Food

Reviewed July 13, 2016
riverrafters
Mount Vernon, Washington, United States

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Great food and service, We have eaten here many times and always got great service and food. The cook enjoys what he does and it shows

Reviewed July 10, 2017

These people have a varied menu-it is not strictly related to pizza, but they have a good variety of food choices. While the meals are tasty, they are typical fare for a main stream restaurant. The food is good, the pizza is good, but it's anything but unique in flavor. The service is good, and the prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Cascade Pizza has great food, their Grinders are the best. The portions are very filling. The choices are very good from Pizza to salads to sandwiches.

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

2nd time while visiting have visited Cascade for pizza to go....Cascade recommended by family....got a large and small pizza each visit....friendly service, reasonable prices, pizza prepared quickly, quality and taste good....will definitely visit again!

Reviewed March 15, 2016

This part of Washington is not a mecca for excellent pizza. My spouse and I are always looking for a excellent pizza and haven't found it yet. Cascade Pizza is fairly good. They have a good selection of toppings and I like the crust. Still, it doesn't come close to the better pizza I have eaten in the upper midwest and northeast. When we are craving pizza this is one of the best in the area. They also have a good selection of pasta and sandwich offerings.

Reviewed December 23, 2015

If you like the best Pizza anywhere and a great menue of other items this is the place to stop and have a bite.
"The service people giver great service and what to make your meal special. Oh, also they have a great sports bar with lots of TV's and great drinks. You can enjoy your meal in the front or in the lounge....I've done both and enjoyed the experience totally, I will be back as much as I can to enjoy!

Reviewed June 25, 2015

I am a big fan of Cascade Pizza. Love the grinders and the lasagna. There is more to choose from but I tend to stick with my favorites. Awesome salad as well.