“Down hill” 2 of 5 stars

Three Rivers Inn
Waldoboro, Maine
“Down hill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We all stayed here a few time every summer. I do not know if it changed hands or what but it has really gone down hill. The TV did not work half the time. The cards to get into the rooms and pool did not work half the time. The first day the pool and hot tube were dirty we did not want to swim. They cleaned it on Thursday so the rest of the stay it was clean. They need more variety for breakfast. I hope they get this information and change. Out family usually loves it but no more....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank sue2t

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

On our annual bike trip this summer, the Three River Inn was recommended by another business owner in a neighboring community. We were glad we took their advice! The rooms were clean, the front desk was friendly and lots of help. The pool was refreshing and clean as well.

we will definitely add this to our list of motels to stay at in the area.

Room Tip: The Motel has a restaurant and sports bar next door.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had the opportunity to spend the nite in Sedro-Wooley Sunday nite last week. I found a local hotel on the internet and not being familiar with the area I selected a hotel blindly. Three Rivers Inn. I liked the name. I was greeted by locally born and raised hosts who were more than gracious and helpful. Unlike most hotels I get stuck in this one was clean and comfortable. My first thought when I walked into the room was the normal middle eastern odor was absent. The room contained a nice tv, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot with all the complimentary coffee I could drink. There is a back door that opens up to the pool and hottub with a small sitting area in every lower room. Second floor rooms have a balcony overlooking same. As for convenience, just outside my front door was a Teriyaki Chinese restaurant. Immediately on the other side of the hotel is Alfy's pizza and sports bar. Unfortunately, the sports bar is a Seahawks house. I raised my glass to the Rams and started a very heated discussion. I had a ball! If you are in the area give them a visit. $60 single was not extravagant. Not much more than the other national chains with a lot more to offer. I would like to thank my hosts one more time for a wonderful stay. I will visit then again. Tom Raff CEO, TD&S Logistics, Inc., Fernley, Nv

• Stayed July 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Three Rivers Inn on our way to hike the North Cascades. We chose it for the location and it was considerably less expensive than the Holiday Inn in nearby Burlington. We got there late and left early. It was very clean but the AC unit was extremely loud and had to be tinkered with (i.e. bags loaded on it and a chair pushed against it) to quiet it down so we could sleep. The free breakfast ended at 9 so we missed that-got in late (midnight) and had to buzz the attendant who was asleep in their room. Overall, it served its purpose as a place to briefly rest our heads but I would not recommend it for anything other than that.

• Stayed July 2013
Venice, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Three Rivers Inn is an older inn but is very clean and the rooms are spacious to say the least. Everything in the room was neat and clean. Plenty of space to spread your stuff out if you need. Staff was friendly and answered all our questions.

Room Tip: They have a nice outdoor pool in back if you like to swim. The Inn is next to the road but a/c kills...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago & went back for 2 nights. We got a nice clean room top floor in quiet area. Not much of a breakie but had coffee machine in the room & lobby some muffins. We normally stay in Mount Vernon but with the I-5 bridge collapse we went to Sedro Wooley & from there took I-9 to get to our cycling areas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

If ever in Burlington Wa. Well worth checking out. Nice pool and hot tube and back door from room to the pool area. Very friendly people, easy to find right on hwy 20, not far from I-5.We enjoyed our stay, will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Skagit Valley Inn And Convention Center
Candlewood Suites Burlington

Been to Three Rivers Inn? Share your experiences!