“Wonder place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Three Rivers Inn

Three Rivers Inn
“Wonder place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had the opportunity to spend the nite in Sedro-Wooley Sunday nite last week. I found a local hotel on the internet and not being familiar with the area I selected a hotel blindly. Three Rivers Inn. I liked the name. I was greeted by locally born and raised hosts who were more than gracious and helpful. Unlike most hotels I get stuck in this one was clean and comfortable. My first thought when I walked into the room was the normal middle eastern odor was absent. The room contained a nice tv, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot with all the complimentary coffee I could drink. There is a back door that opens up to the pool and hottub with a small sitting area in every lower room. Second floor rooms have a balcony overlooking same. As for convenience, just outside my front door was a Teriyaki Chinese restaurant. Immediately on the other side of the hotel is Alfy's pizza and sports bar. Unfortunately, the sports bar is a Seahawks house. I raised my glass to the Rams and started a very heated discussion. I had a ball! If you are in the area give them a visit. $60 single was not extravagant. Not much more than the other national chains with a lot more to offer. I would like to thank my hosts one more time for a wonderful stay. I will visit then again. Tom Raff CEO, TD&S Logistics, Inc., Fernley, Nv

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Three Rivers Inn on our way to hike the North Cascades. We chose it for the location and it was considerably less expensive than the Holiday Inn in nearby Burlington. We got there late and left early. It was very clean but the AC unit was extremely loud and had to be tinkered with (i.e. bags loaded on it and a chair pushed against it) to quiet it down so we could sleep. The free breakfast ended at 9 so we missed that-got in late (midnight) and had to buzz the attendant who was asleep in their room. Overall, it served its purpose as a place to briefly rest our heads but I would not recommend it for anything other than that.

• Stayed July 2013
Venice, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Three Rivers Inn is an older inn but is very clean and the rooms are spacious to say the least. Everything in the room was neat and clean. Plenty of space to spread your stuff out if you need. Staff was friendly and answered all our questions.

Room Tip: They have a nice outdoor pool in back if you like to swim. The Inn is next to the road but a/c kills...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago & went back for 2 nights. We got a nice clean room top floor in quiet area. Not much of a breakie but had coffee machine in the room & lobby some muffins. We normally stay in Mount Vernon but with the I-5 bridge collapse we went to Sedro Wooley & from there took I-9 to get to our cycling areas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

If ever in Burlington Wa. Well worth checking out. Nice pool and hot tube and back door from room to the pool area. Very friendly people, easy to find right on hwy 20, not far from I-5.We enjoyed our stay, will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
Deming
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had to stay in Sedro Woolley on the last night of a long roadtrip as we couln't find anything pet friendly that looked quiet and secure on I-5. Three Rivers Inn was quiet and felt safe enough, our downstairs queen room overlooked a pleasant courtyard and the price was modest. However, the room needed a good cleaning and smelled like smoke from the adjoining.room. Also, the heater sounded like an airplane taking off, so we shivered all night instead of using it. The rooms were mainly rented to workers, who were polite but all seemed to smoke, as did the staff. Breakfast was minimal, unless you like Costco? muffins. The ice machine had not worked for some time, apparently, and I was directed to a room with a "housekeeping" sign on the door. The pizza restaurant/bar next door was closed on a Monday and the recommended teriaki place behind the motel was marginal as well.

Room Tip: The end rooms do not have direct access to the courtyard
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Sedro Woolley hotels

Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed here as a staging place for hiking/climbing in the North Cascades. There are not a lot of options in Sedro Woolley. But even given that, this place is not particularly well maintained. The hot tub and pool areas are weak. The restaurant is average at best. Overall, it's functional and well located. But that's it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Days Inn Mt. Vernon
Days Inn Mt. Vernon
#5 of 5 in Mount Vernon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington

Been to Three Rivers Inn? Share your experiences!