“Convenient for Skagit Valley tulip festival”
Review of Skagit Motel

Skagit Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sedro Woolley
Victoria, BC
“Convenient for Skagit Valley tulip festival”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was a convenient location to spend the night while touring the Mount Vernon-Burlington-La Conner area during the Skagit Valley tulip festival. The motel is nothing to look at as you drive by on Highway 20, but it was clean, comfortable and quiet. It’s also inexpensive – just US $55, including tax, for a spacious King room with fridge, microwave, table and chairs. If you’re making a reservation, best to do so by phone as they don’t check e-mail regularly. They explained that most people who stay at the motel are workers, with very few guests looking for accommodation for just a night or two.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tripsterchick

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I have had a total of three stays at this hotel over the past twenty years. This time my friend and I were in town to visit the nearby Northern State Hospital. The motel would currently appear to have some semi permanent gusts in the lower older section of the hotel. We stayed in room 260 or there about. Our room had recently had new furniture, bedding, and decorations. The rooms are old but we'll maintained. A some shows pressure had me
showering thrice in two nights. I was disappointed that we did not have maid service while we were out for the day. The nights are a little louder than an upscale place and the walls are thin. All in all I was satisfied with the stay at 60 something per night. I will stay here if I ever make it back to Sedro.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank hollister74
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was reading some reviews about this motel and I was not sure that it will be the right hotel for us, I am glad I stayed here! We stayed here one night in late August 2013. I will recommend this hotel because the rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. The room (#60) had a comfortable king size bed, clean upholstered chair, a table with two chairs, a cabinet with drawers and cable TV, paintings on the wall, a clean microwave and a clean, small refrigerator. The bathroom clean with enough towels. The rates were very good for this area of Washington.
As for the people who stay at this hotel, some are tourists on the road, some are working on a road project and some are between selling and buying a house. There are no homeless people or anything like this that made us uncomfortable staying here, we felt safe and very welcomed by the owner who even gave us some ideas of places to go and eat or a good hiking trail to the top of the mountain. All together - if you can't afford the Hilton, stay here, I will be back!

Room Tip: Visit Sauk mountain!