“Awesome Food and Service”
Review of Coconut Kenny's

Coconut Kenny's
Reviewed August 13, 2013

You have to check this restaurant out for yourself. Really good unique food and the service is great for a casual dining atmosphere.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We order one of their famous sandwich to share as they are large & great beer on tap. Had read other reviews & were greatly surprised

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great thick crust pizza and love their Longboard sandwich. A great treat not for the health nut. Try the Kailua Kona pizza if you like garlic chicken pizza.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

You HAVE to try their sandwiches. Their pizza is pretty good too, totally different than the "cardboard box" pizzas you get from the chains. The staff is friendly and helpful. Very nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Okay, the referral was my mother, who happens to live in the area! BUt, she was right, it's excellent food, and the quantity is enormous. My mother had been raving about the pulled pork sandwiches here, and recently had a chance to prove her point. This restaurant is located on the main "drag" of Sedro-Woolley and is a rectangular restaurant that goes back further than side-by-side. Various Hawaiian/surfer-theme stuff adorn the walls, giving the restaurant a little bit of atmosphere. One orders towards the far end, and sandwiches are made close behind. The food was prepared and ready soon after ordering, and my pulled pork sandwich was colossal and tasty. I think that I only ate half - a rarity for me - for two reasons: it was so much meat; and I wanted to have a leftover sandwich for the next time. THe first part worked out great, I was reasonably full on a half sandwich, the second part was a failure, for my 23 y/o son spotted my leftover box in the back of the refrigerator within an hour of my going for "my" leftover, and disappointment has reigned since. I'd ask my mother to get me a sandwich prior to my visiting her next time, except it would probably be gone before my arrival. The pulled pork was that good (*****)!