“Number 1 in my book!”

The Depot Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Depot Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Seaview
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: L Street
Reviewed June 1, 2013

After spending a week at Long Beach, WA and eating our way around and tonight we found tithe pearl of all. We tried the appetizer of calamari and their clam chowder the best yet! The dinner included a fine local salmon and I had the pork (that other white meat) had a sauce to die for. A fine wine list is offered. The deserts were a creation for chocolate lover. To sum up this is THE RESTURANT! Don't miss it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a table of 9 trailing a party of 25 that swarmed the restaurant. Nevertheless, the service was excellent and the meal was superb. I had the "Filet Argentine" : Chargrilled prime grass fed, hormone free 7 oz Filet Mignon topped with a Charred Green Onion Umami Sauce accompanied by Potato Gratin . It was grilled perfectly. It was tender, succulent, and just the right combination. 7 oz was more than enough. The grilled sprimp was surprisingly tasty. Just the right combination of spice and smoke. One member in our party ordered the lobster mac and, boy was that tasty. Others ordered Clams Bucatini . The amount of clams, razor and others, included in the dishes was amazingly generous. The dish was just as delic. I would highly recommend this location. We are already planning our next visit. There is always a glitch somewhere and ot was in the desserts. I would skip them. Compared to dinner, it was a disappointment.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We went to the Depot on recommendation of a local, the food was good, they are doing the winter menu and that indicates they are doing one item for dinner. We went on their burger night, choose from buffalo, beef, or portabello burger and various toppings. We also added the clam chowder to our dinners. When we got the bill we were shocked! The clam chowder was probably the best that I've had in a while, but it was not worth the $7.50 a bowl we were charged! They charged for everything including the fries that we to come with our burgers and our three canned soda cost us $2.00 a piece, we will not go here again unless we get just water.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

A gem of a restaurant! We enjoyed one of the "specials" offered: charbroiled ribeye with Yukon gold smashed potatoes topped with garlic cheese butter. Kudos to Chef Michael who knows how to prepare the perfect steak. Attentive but not intrusive service who selected the perfect wine. Dessert tiramisu to die for!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

While staying in Long Beach for the weekend, my husband and I wanted to treat ourselves to a nice, romantic dinner. We chose the right spot!! The service, everything from making the reservation to arriving and enjoying dinner, was extremely friendly, warm, welcoming, and fast. The food was absolutely delicious too! We both had a salad, my husband had the spinach and bacon and I had the walnut, blue cheese, pear salad, and both were very tasty and delivered quickly. Our entrees, Clams Bucatini and Crab Mac and Cheese, were absolutely delicious and we stuffed ourselves finishing every bite. We finished the meal by sharing the apple cobber- which came covered in ice cream and caramel sauce was soooo good. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for delicious, fresh food and the best service you could ask for!