“Very Surprised!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Seaview
Seaview Motel & Cottages
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Seaview
Reviewed March 13, 2008

When I saw this place was so ridiculously cheap (a little over $40/night), I thought I was going to be in a pretty vicious dive, but was prepared for that. When I arrived, checked in and opened the room though, I was very, very surprised.
The cottage, although small, is incredibly cute. There's a love seat in the corner, a table and chair by the window and nautical decor in the room. Also television, mini-fridge, and a coffee maker complete with packets of locally-ground coffee. It was clean and comfortable.
The property only consists of about ten units and is away from the main highway, so it's very quiet. It was raining much of the time I was there so, for a while, I just laid in bed and listened to rain on the roof, which is the room is well-suited for.
The owning family seems to live in the main cottage, which would have been nice had I had any problems with the room (no complaints though).
The beach is a bit of a walk, and you'd probably be best just driving down there. The hotel's site had said three blocks, but they were long blocks. Because of the rain (or, rather, the threat thereof) though, I had the beach pretty much to myself that day, which was awesome.
Also, the bathroom was small and the shower was just odd. It was depressed about a foot into the floor and the hot and cold faucets had their labels reversed (it took me a while to figure that out).
I do wish I could have stayed there another night, and probably should have, but I was in a hurry to move on to Portland at that point. I'll be back though.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank colinaz

Reviewed April 25, 2006

I stayed in the upstairs room at the Seaview. It was large and very clean with a full kitchen. Confortable bed and in-room coffee. Lots of good restaurants in the area and a nice area to walk in.

• Stayed: May 2004
3  Thank Tribal_Knowledge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaview
Cedars Ocean View Inn
Best Western Long Beach Inn
Shelburne Inn
Shelburne Inn
#1 of 1 in Seaview

Been to Seaview Motel & Cottages? Share your experiences!