“Found The Perfect Fried Oyster!”

The Shelburne Restaurant & Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
The Shelburne Restaurant & Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Seaview
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 45th
Transit: Pacific Transit System serves north and south Pacific County communities.
Description: The Shelburne Restaurant & Pub has been serving up local cuisine since 1896. Working closely with local purveyors and foragers of seafood and produce, our staff makes the most of an enviable bounty of northwest ingredients. A talented team of chefs and bakers take pride in their 'scratch' kitchen. The freshest,seasonal ingredients rule the day. Guests have the option of dining in the elegant dining room of the original 1896 building or having a brew and a bite in the adjacent pub, which also offers outdoor seating in the summer months. Choose a wine from our award-winning wine list, a northwest microbrew on tap, or one of our hand-crafted cocktails.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

After sampling some disappointing fried oysters in the area, we decided to try The Shelburne Inn for a bite to eat yesterday. I was able to make reservations on opentable for an off hour in the middle of the afternoon. The Pub was open and we were seated at a table by the beautiful stained glass window. My cosmo was perfectly prepared and the waitress was very friendly and enthusiastic about the Inn.

I ordered a side of the Fried Oysters which were perfectly prepared and served with lemon and a deliious tartar sauce. My husband enjoyed the Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Sauce and Coffee Ice Cream. The food is beautifully presented and delicious. We will return again and again while in this area. I would love to return for dinner in the fine dining room next visit. :)

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had a wonderful stay and the breakfast is very good, a full breakfast and not just a buffet of pastry and fruit, I mean a full breakfast with several really good selections from omelets to French toast. As B&B's go this is a really good one.

The only negative IMHO is the owner cluttering up the place with too much stuff. I mean really, can't there be a little space that is left open. Between the artwork and antiques it was a little over done.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stopped here for a late lunch on our arrival in town. The bar is very charming - old world style and cosy. The windows are beautiful stained glass salvaged from an old church in England. We enjoyed root vegetable soup. My spouse ordered pan fried oysters which were excellent and very tender. I enjoyed my steamed clams but I thought the oysters were superior. We also ordered a side of their french fries which were excellent. While I loved the decor, I thought that some pieces did not belong. Our bar tender/waitress was a joy!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stopped at Shelburne last weekend, we had lunch in the bar, food was excellent, service super, ambiance was great, but did seem that $38. was a bit spendy for two hamburgers, two cups of tea and one order of French fries.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

There are not a lot of choices for fine dining in the causal beach communities of Seaview and Long Beach, Washington. So when I spotted this charming old hotel with a restaurant and pub across the street from the grocery store, we just decided to give it a try without further investigation. The dining room was full, but the staff went out of their way to set the five of us up in a beautiful private dining area just adjacent to the lobby and across from the pub. This was perfect because it was the quiet dining experience that we all enjoy. I started off with the onion soup and others had salads. Then three of us had the Roast Duck with the pear, cranberry and rosemary salsa and the other two had a New York steak over a smoked corn, black bean and vegetable hash. But there were plenty of other choices that also sounded wonderful. The entrees were wonderfully prepared and beautifully presented along with the side dishes of rice or potatoes and perfectly cooked vegetables. Don't let the prices deter you. We spent about $70 per person. It's worth it!