Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Hilton Airport Seattle
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 176 St.
Description: Spencer's is prime beef, pure and simple. Aged, hand cut, and seared to perfection. This is the ultimate steakhouse - dark woods and gleaming martinis. Service that's relaxed and attentive. An unmatched wine list with more than 300 world-class selections. Seafood, chops and innovative side dishes with an undeniably creative flair. Celebrate life with the perfect steak served in style.
Fortaleza, CE
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 10, 2010

The restaurant is not inexpensive but also not out of line for the atmosphere and quality of food, especially in a hotel restaurant. My wife said the wild salmon (about $33, as I recall) was the best she'd had on our trip which included Portland and Seattle. My pork chop was excellent. Just one chop but it was the biggest I'd ever seen (more than enough food for me, partly due to our eating several prices of very good sourdough bread beforehand). It is located across the street from the SeaTac Airport light rail station.

Chillicothe, Ohio
“Good food but expensive”
Reviewed October 6, 2009

We ate at Spencers on September 29, 2009. When we arrived we could not locate a place to park. The restaurant is locate in the Hilton Hotel and one has to go through the hotel lobby to get to the restaurant. We finally decided to use valet for want of another solution, although there was a sign stating that valet parking for 0 to 6 hours was $12.00. As it turned out, it was complementary except for the tip to the valet, but we didn't know that when we pulled up. The restaurant is large and has the feel of an upscale steakhouse. Food is expensive. The special for the night was $45.00. The entree comes with one side and all else is ala carte. Service was adequate and the food was very good, but we would not return as the place seems to be designed for high rollers and people on expense accounts.

Toronto, Canada
“The best in the area”
Reviewed August 11, 2009

The review I read was not positive on this restaurant. I have been there before, and went twice last week. I think it's the best in the area. If you are staying at an airport hotel, don't have a car, and want a nice (not cheap) meal, go to Spencer's.

I ate a gazpacho salad followed by a lamb chop, done just right. The salad was inventive, perhaps not exactly what I wanted.

And I ate onion soup followed by 72-hour ribs. The former is standard soup, but with nice gruyere cheese sandwiches you can dip. The latter is a small (6 oz) portion, but really really tender and good.

Nice martinis, too. There is a bar on one side, looks comfortable.

Give is a try.

BC
“Rip-off”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Overpriced for what you get. $125 plus for dinner for family of two adults and one nine year old. That's without wine or dessert. Go to the Denny's 2 block north.

fll
“For the money there's better”
Reviewed September 5, 2008

As a upmarket steak house its pretty poor, I wanted the prime rib and they didn't have, I wanted a baked potatoe and again they didn't have, settled for their signiture steak with smashed potatoes, the steak was burnt on the outside and the spuds were a BIG pile of mush! Service wasn't much better.

I've had better at outback for 1/2 the price.