“Good food and great service”

Dave's Diner & Brews
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Liked the friendly service, good food and unique atmosphere. It was an easy walk from the Hampton Inn.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Buffalo, New York, United States
“Dave's didn't disappoint”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This little diner is a favorite of ours in Seattle. Once again, it didn't disappoint. It isn't the place to go for new age fare, but if you like good old down home cookin' and calories be damned, Dave's is for you. We had just disembarked from a cruise and the clam chowder aced any soup we had on board the cruise ship. It has a folksy feeling and the staff makes you feel at home. They have a real affection for their regulars.....You can see it.

• Visited September 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

After several days of hiking in Olympic National Park my wife and I were staying at a nearby hotel to catch an early morning flight back home. We were tired and wanted a place close by that we could go to "as is" and get some simple food. I used Tripadvisor and found varied ratings and comments so we didn't expect anything great. Nonetheless, I was disappointed. I ordered a chicken sandwich which was listed on the menu as a "favorite" and figured I couldn't go wrong. I regretted my selection. The bun came with a piece of boiled chicken, a slice of tomato and a piece of lettuce. It was tasteless but I was so hungry I ate it. In fairness, my wife ordered a veggie burger and she said it was pretty good. We ordered a piece of pie and it too was okay though I'm not sure whether they bake it in-house or bring it in. The waitress was friendly and the decor is interesting. I agree with an earlier reviewer who observed that this could be a great place if they would keep everything as is except get a new cook.

De Soto, Missouri
“Fun, convenient old diner”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

A group of us ate here before flying out of SeaTac. We stayed in the Hampton and this was around the corner. The food was great, diner food. Not healthy but what we expected. The waitress and staff were great, the food delivered quickly and the restaurant was pleasant. Overall a fun place and we would definitely come back.

staten island, ny
“a step back in time”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

i noticed this place on my way to the hotel. i had just driven in from Bremerton and was glad to see a place that wasn't a fast food chain. I was traveling alone on business and just wanted something to bring back to my room. This place is a little tiny diner that is staffed by a handful of people. It reminded me of a plac emy dad had worked when i was a kid. they feature a menu that doesn't try to do to much, the prices are excellent and the staff is very friendly. you need to be a little patient, as everything is prepared in viewable grill area by a couple of hard working guys. Food was good and hit the spot.