“Friendly service, excellent variety...unexpected surprise!”

Dave's Diner & Brews
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Friendly service, excellent variety...unexpected surprise!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Referred to this place by the front desk receptionist at my neighboring hotel, I was skeptical that Dave's Diner would be able to cater to a very health conscious eater like myself. I was, however, pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was genuine and kitschy, and the sincere friendliness of the staff made my experience delightful.

The menu contained a barrage of items,ranging from the most diner-esque selection of things like pot roasts and chicken friends steaks, to a wide range of salads and breakfast entrees.

I was more the pleased with my Denver omelette...it was fresh, well-proportioned, and not in the least bit greasy.

My only complaint: it was pricey ($15 for an omelette and a shake) and there were little to no accommodations made for gluten free eaters.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Portland, Oregon
“THE BURGER WAS YUMMY!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved the atmosphere for a diner, jukebox, pictures, food, bartendar was very nice & helpful. The cheeseburger was super good and filling! The names for food was cute and I would eat here again!

Vancouver, Canada
“Real Diner, Real Food”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have eaten at Dave's on several occasions and it is a true diner. It's an older building and isn't fancy but the food is home made and tasty and the restaurant is clean and comfortable. I usually have a reaction if food is loaded with MSG but do not have any problems with the food at Dave's. The staff are all friendly and attentive. They also serve great coffee. This is one place we always eat at when we're in town.

Minooka, Illinois
“A little gem by the airport”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

While I stayed at a horrible nearby hotel for a couple of days, I had looked for a nearby place for a decent breakfast. Other than a McDonald's and an IHOP that were both permanently crowded down International Blvd, there wasn't much else. Little did I know that Dave's was just a couple of blocks Southeast (d'oh!).

I decided to stop in, and ordered the meat-lover's skillet. It consisted of fresh eggs, potatoes, sausage, bacon, and just enough cheese, served in a rather large, er, skillet, was may or may not have been the actual skillet it was cooked in. A large portion, but refreshingly not heavy, and the ingredients were not at all greasy. Good breakfast coffee and service, not a chain, and has been there at least 16 years.

Visited March 2013
Palmer, Alaska
“Great find!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites on 28th Ave. We didn't check-in until 10 p.m. and the front desk offered Dave's as a suggestion because they are open late and close by. She steered us right! It was great food, with great service and good prices. Soup, sandwiches and even the meatloaf was great! Sam was not only the bartender, she was our waitress and she did an excellent job of serving taking our order, serving our food and making us feel at home while never neglecting the customers that were at the bar. We will definitely make this a must next time we are in the SEA-TAC area!

Visited March 2013

Been to Dave's Diner & Brews? Share your experiences!