“Detailers weekend”

Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice place with great service for a quick bite. Would come back again to try their large menu and a stick in the bar.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is a true diner with the local feel and service. The portions are huge! And Denise was friendly and helpful. The food was good and exactly what should be expected of diners. Sorry we could not make it back for breakfast.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

There is a Denny's across the street from Dave's we were going to for a quick bite before flying out of Seatac. The fact we were willingly choosing a Denny's should let you know our standards for an edible meal were not high. We decided on Dave's because really you get lucky once in awhile with a mom & pop business and honestly the other option was Denny's.

We should have walked after receiving our watered down iced tea, $3.29 lemonade & $5.50 warmish beer. We didn't, our fault. For $55 we got three pancakes with an egg both gross, dosed with a werid yellow oil along with a half turkey sandwich, a cup of bland turkey barley soup, a handful of fries, a tasteless small wedge of lemon meringue pie in addition to a piece of beef on a plate which was a cut we have never seen served before or ever want to again. The beef had a side of frozen cut carrots with some more fries too. Seems kind of like a lot for under $60 when written down, however 85% was left uneaten, what was consumed was just terrible.

Our server was friendly, our table was clean, the area is sketchy but the area is SeaTac.

1  Thank Emilya R
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I end up eating here just about every evening when I travel to Seattle (close to the Hampton Inn, LaQuinta, and Doubletree). Sam at the back lounge is great. Good home-style cooking, big portions, doesn't break the bank. Full bar in the rear with best prices in the area. If you're looking for gourmet food and ambiance, probably want to keep looking. If you want a good hot meal and a beer after work, plus pleasant, amiable folks to hang with, this is your place.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Diner was located very close to the Doubletree. Everyone was extremely friendly but that is all the good that I can say. The waitress, again, very friendly, was raving about the french onion soup and unfortunately it was terrible. I ordered the herb roasted chicken with pesto butter, which I though came with a choice of potato but since I did not speak up in time I got instant mashed potatoes and canned green beans. I understand a diner is going to use canned green beans but what about cooking them with onions or seasnonings. The chicken was overcooked and dry. I really wanted to like this place and in their defense I did not complain or mention my dissatisfaction to anyone as I wanted to eat in peace and leave. I cannot eat at this place again on my next buisness visit.

Been to Dave's Diner & Brews? Share your experiences!