“Reasonable in every way”

Dave's Diner & Brews
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Rock Creek
“Reasonable in every way”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were staying at a hotel near Seatac the night before leaving on Holiday. We read some (not great) reviews of Dave's and decided to try Gianellis - bad move, closed Sunday. Dave was our default. We were pleasantly surprised. I had meatloaf, my wife had a burger. The meatloaf was pretty good, not outstanding. Accompanied by green beans (mushy) and mashed potatoes with loads of gravy. My wife's burger was good, no hard bits, real meat, not greasy. I had blackberry pie - long time since the pie saw a blackberry, but it was OK. Altogether, the food was acceptable and the price was right. The waitress was very attentive and we were well served. The place is not new but is reasonably clean. If we were looking for real food and options were limited, I'd eat here.

• Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Wrangell, Alaska
“Decent food in a 50's diner atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food is good and decently priced. We walked over because it was close to our hotel and open late. My husband and son had burgers and were pleased with the quality - much better than jack in the box or Taco Bell which are nearby.

Henderson, Nevada
“Rock and Roll Lunch”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

It's a 50's type diner across from the airport and the nearby hotels. Prices are moderate and the food is O.K. Appeared to have a sizable local lunch crowd.

Visited November 2012
Montgomery AL
“A great breakfast--and lunch too!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

After seeing the uninspired breakfast in our hotel near the Seatac airport, we decided to walk across the street to Dave's Diner. And we're glad we did! Although it is far from Route 66, the "Route 66" diner theme was fun. And the collection of artifacts from the 50's were very interesting.

We were greeted warmly, served efficiently and enjoyed an excellent, full-flavored meal in the friendly atmosphere. The Route 66 special I ordered was large enough that I was able to make a sandwich for lunch out of what I took out. The fruit was truly fresh cut, and the whole grain bread which I had toasted was hearty and delicious.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Carol S
Butte, Montana
“So good Visited twice in 2 days”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Food was great a nice change. It reminded us of a local resturaunt that we really enjoy. We ate Breakfast here twice and both time the service was fantastic. Very reasonable prices.

Visited December 2012