“Worth the wait”

Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The wait was long for food after seating, but the food was hit and good. The coffee could've been better quality being that this IS Seattle...home of the best coffee around. The bathroom facilities are old and need work...don't let that scare you off though, the food and low cost were worth it.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had just got off a long flight and were looking for somewhere to grab a late dinner. We found Dave's right near our hotel. The dining area was closed so we were told that we'd have to eat in the lounge. I wasn't thrilled about the idea at first, but Sam (the waitress/bartender) gave us such a warm welcome that we decided to stay. I'm so glad we did. The food was really good but the service was what made the dinner extra special. I look so forward to going back again the next time I fly in or out of SeaTac. It's nice to have an affordable, clean, casual place for a bite that isn't the same old 'chain' restaurants.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Loved this restaurant which features a Route 66 theme. Comfort food and drink. Every meal we had here was a winner and we had both lunches and dinners. Me being a "Dave" we bought a shirt as well. We always saw someone from our convention group when we went there so it was popular with others.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I
used to frequent diners as a teenager on the east coast.

Daves diner is clean and most of the help were nice.
On my third visit in as many days, I ordered pple pie.
It was the poorest pie I was ever served. The crust would have been better in a calazone.
Irported it to the cashier, a young man, and he made no move to apologize or take it off of my check. I never went back to daves diner.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great place for good home style cooking; large portions and reasonably priced. Check out the desserts if you have room.

Been to Dave's Diner & Brews? Share your experiences!