“What awful pie!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I
used to frequent diners as a teenager on the east coast.

Daves diner is clean and most of the help were nice.
On my third visit in as many days, I ordered pple pie.
It was the poorest pie I was ever served. The crust would have been better in a calazone.
Irported it to the cashier, a young man, and he made no move to apologize or take it off of my check. I never went back to daves diner.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great place for good home style cooking; large portions and reasonably priced. Check out the desserts if you have room.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

a bit pricey but the food is top quality. I had breakfast. This is no Denny's - and is a quick walk from the hotel

Reviewed October 29, 2012

After a long international flight we were served some of the home cooked food. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the food, but the size of the servings. We could possibly not eat all that was on the plate.

A nice traditional diner with atmosphere.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Upon entering the diner, I wasn't expecting much. It looked like a usual diner/truck stop that services hotels. Our server Harmony was very friendly. The food portions were very generous, especially for the price. We finished off the meal with brownie sundaes. I recommend sharing the sundae as it had two brownies and three huge scoops of ice cream, plus whipped cream, nuts, and a cherry!
I really like that they offer to-go lunch boxes perfect for someone flying out. They also have kid packs with activities to keep the little ones busy during the flight. There was a sign by the cash register that they said they will deliver to the hotels in the area. Any time we are in the Seatac area, we will be stopping at Dave's.

Been to Dave's Diner & Brews? Share your experiences!