“Great place for ribs”

Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Decided to try this place as it was one that our hotel, Hampton Inn, provided shuttle service for. We were very impressed. It does indeed have a pub atmosphere. The wait time was minimal, and our server very helpful and professional. I'd never really had BBQd ribs, one of their specialities, so decided to try them. Outstanding. All the sides were excellent, too. My husband had the clam chowder which was incredible. The wine list was good, also. We were very impressed with this place and would highly recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,204)

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here while staying in Seattle- best prime rib in town by far! Hubby was super impressed (and he loves his red meat) I had the prime rib dip and that was fantastic too! Huge portions. A definite must try

1  Thank A C
Reviewed October 14, 2017

This restaurant has a great "pub" feel to it. We were greeted when we entered and our waiter chatted with us and was very attentive (but not overly attentive). My husband had the salmon and chips while I had the salmon tacos. They were both very good. We had never had battered/fried salmon before and it was crispy and good, not at all greasy. We would definitely eat here again when we are back in the Pacific Northwest. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and wonderful atmosphere. The sauce they use on their ribs is finger licking good and worth trying. Staff is polite and friendly as well.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I was part of a party of 6 that flew into Washington. We picked Sharps Roadhouse since it was close to the hotel we were staying at. My husband and I had their house margarita made with their Mayahuel Tequila. We figured it must be good if they were charging $10 for it. OMG that was best margarita we had! The food service was fantastic. I think was Eric that waited on us on 09/23 mid afternoon around 3:30 pm. I had the cheeseburger with a gluten free bun and fries that are fried in a dedicated fryer! I was so happy! Everyone else loved the food and drinks so we went back the second time. This time it was in the middle of the dinner hour. Food was just as great BUT when my husband and I had the house margarita again, it was awful. It had to of been a different bartender. Another food server (not the one that took our food order) took our drink back and had it made again. It was a little better not as good and it was made with more ice. We asked if the bartender was different from the day before and it was.
Luckily our meal made up the disappointment on the drink. We will go back again but in the middle of the afternoon for that margarita again.

Been to Sharps Roasthouse? Share your experiences!