“Nice pub/cookhouse experience”

Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Visited for happy hour and a hockey game. The happy hour specials are half price off appetizers, a pretty good deal. Every half hour, the bartender spins a big wheel and it lands on a drink special. It didn't seem that many people were taking advantage of the deals.
Service was a little slow, and it wasn't too busy on a Sunday night. The clam chowder is awesome. Prices are a little high for the regular menu for the value.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

This was a great place to eat after arriving from the airport. The salmon fish and chips were awesome... never had them like that. Also, the chicken wings were outstanding... very flavorful and savory. Loved the potstickers... yummy!

The server was so knowledgeable about all draft beers and gave us good food suggestions. He was so attentive and kept coming around to check up on us... he had a great personality and it really made our experience all the more worthwhile.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I took my daughter, son in law and grandsons here for dinner last night. A really fun experience. I am so impressed by how they welcome children with goodie bags with a toy and activities. The menu appealed to kids and adults. Huge very shareable portions. A delicious take on cheese fondue (dip cheese sticks in yummy tomato soup). I wish we had room so we could try a dessert. We will be back during the holidays!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My family and extended family ate here on a Sunday when all other places in the vicinity were closed. This was our only option. The food for each of us was either raw or cold. The waitress was very pleasant but go a little upset when we wanted our food returned for cooked food. There were 8 of us. Not one of the meals was edible. We will never go there again.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant that was within walking distance to my hotel. After doing some research and reading the reviews here, I decided to give Sharp's a try for dinner.

Once seated the hostess brought out some fresh cornbread, that was drizzled with warm butter.

For dinner I started with the clam chowder, which tasted great along with the corn bread. I was thinking about ordering the ribs, but ended up ordering the meat combo. The combo consisted of sliced pork, herb roasted chicken and sliced turkey.

While I found the chicken a bit dry the pork and the turkey was excellent. The only downside was that they had put gravy on everything. So my dinner tasted that a thanksgiving dinner.

I would have preferred some BBQ sauce, but next time I will know better.

Overall a good dinner, did I mention, that nice selection of craft beers!

Been to Sharps Roasthouse? Share your experiences!