“A very enjoyable evening” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sharps Roasthouse

Sharps Roasthouse
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Linn Oregon USA
“A very enjoyable evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I took my daughter, son in law and grandsons here for dinner last night. A really fun experience. I am so impressed by how they welcome children with goodie bags with a toy and activities. The menu appealed to kids and adults. Huge very shareable portions. A delicious take on cheese fondue (dip cheese sticks in yummy tomato soup). I wish we had room so we could try a dessert. We will be back during the holidays!

Visited November 2013

Salmon, Idaho
“Sharp's Roaster & Ale House”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

My family and extended family ate here on a Sunday when all other places in the vicinity were closed. This was our only option. The food for each of us was either raw or cold. The waitress was very pleasant but go a little upset when we wanted our food returned for cooked food. There were 8 of us. Not one of the meals was edible. We will never go there again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
St. Augustine FL
“Close to the airport and the Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant that was within walking distance to my hotel. After doing some research and reading the reviews here, I decided to give Sharp's a try for dinner.

Once seated the hostess brought out some fresh cornbread, that was drizzled with warm butter.

For dinner I started with the clam chowder, which tasted great along with the corn bread. I was thinking about ordering the ribs, but ended up ordering the meat combo. The combo consisted of sliced pork, herb roasted chicken and sliced turkey.

While I found the chicken a bit dry the pork and the turkey was excellent. The only downside was that they had put gravy on everything. So my dinner tasted that a thanksgiving dinner.

I would have preferred some BBQ sauce, but next time I will know better.

Overall a good dinner, did I mention, that nice selection of craft beers!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Everett
“Great place to kill time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We were between flights and needed a place to kill a couple hours. This place was welcoming of us taking up a table for awhile. We didn't feel rushed. Food was good, drinks were good and not "skimpy". I'd go back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jennifer H
Phoenix, Arizona
“A good reason to stay near the airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our family was flying out in the morning and this turned out to be the best meal of our trip. Food was great and the atmosphere was fun for a family. We loved this restaurant.

Visited August 2013

Been to Sharps Roasthouse? Share your experiences!