“Good food..great service”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Fayetteville, Tennessee
“Good food..great service”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is close to the SeaTac airport...quick shuttle ride from many of the hotels in the area. They had a ton of different beers and killer BBQ. The place is lively at happy hour for sure. Looked at the dishes others had and they all looked yummy. There was one salad that was presented upside down and loaded onto the plate at the table. Only one complaint , they don't make cornbread like we do in the South...if you like yours to taste like cake...you will love it. Too each his own. Just the smell is worth a visit to this place. Great place with a good value.

• Visited July 2013

Victoria, Canada
“good lunch”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good, quick service. Good quality food and interesting decor. Try the bar area with lots of sports on tv.

Visited August 2013
Bourg, Louisiana
“Good food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family ate here twice while on vacation because it was next door to the hotel we stayed in. The first time we ordered the food and had it delivered to our room and the second time we ate in the restaurant. Both times my son had the fried salmon and my daughter had the fried chicken and both times they loved it and they are both picky eaters. We also ordered a brownie for dessert both times that we all shared and it was very good. The first time my husband ordered prime rib and the second time barbeque and both times he thought his food was good but the temperature was a little cold. The first time I had sirloin and I enjoyed it but the second time I ordered a burger and it was edible but not really good. Also I asked for mayo on my burger and was told they didn't have any. Our waitress was nice enough but we had to wait to be seated and our service was slow. She also didn't seem familar with the items on the menu. The best thing at the restaurant was the free corn bread or corn cake. It was one of the best breads I have ever eaten. The food was good and I would eat there again but I would not get the burger again.

• Visited July 2013
Pacifica
“First stop off the airplane”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

3pm / staff was welcoming and attentive. The taco's were awesome with a kick of spice that woke us up. Great beer selection, fresh Ice tea. The open faced turkey and cheddar was ok - turkey juicy but the gravy tasted out of a can.

• Visited August 2013
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“great beer, food ok”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

24 ales but food only average. Portions small. Choose seating in the lounge. Great if you are staying in the SeaTac Coast as it iss not too far to stagger home.

Visited August 2013

Been to Sharps Roasthouse? Share your experiences!