“Juicy Roast Meat”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Juicy Roast Meat”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Sharp's is a popular bar and restaurant just outside the SeaTac airport. When we came by on a busy Saturday night we were quoted a 45 minute wait for a table in the restaurant, but we had immediate self seating in the bar area which didn't seem much different from the restaurant. Right next to the bar there is an appetizing display of poultry roasting on a spit. We were served excellent martinis. There is a good selection of beers on the menu and I found an excellent IPA. I thoroughly enjoyed my Sourdough Turkey Bacon Melt which was loaded with thickly sliced juicy turkey meat. Their cheeseburger was also excellent. I appreciated the free bags containing fruit wood chips and their roast chicken recipe. Prices are a bit high, but the juicy roast meat is worth it. Definitely a good choice for a quick meal or drink near SeaTac.

• Visited March 2013

Sequim, Washington
“Relax at The Roaster”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

The night before a flight out of SeaTac we're not interested in dressing for fine dining. And we don't want fast food or even a great pizza to keep us awake. Sharp's Roaster manages a tasteful, quality menu with PNW Seattle atmosphere where families and First Class fliers alike can relax on the eve of whatever adventure or journey they begin the next morning. Last visit, I had the Brown Derby Traditional Cobb Salad and my wife had the Sourdough Turkey Bacon Melt. A good time was had by all.

Visited March 2013
“Good food. Great staff”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Great tasting BBQ eats. Got a sampler plate to share & it was plenty. The local brew was good too. Staff was so polite & friendly. Thank you Orion & Hugo!!

San Clemente, Ecuador
“Great happy hour!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

A great little dive bar/restaurant near the airport. If you're looking for a family restaurant or a quiet spot to work, this isn't it. Lively bar, amazing values on happy hour and great location if you're flying in or out. Open faced sandwiches, wings, prime rib, all looked great and salmon fish and chips were delish!

Littleton, Colorado
“My worst review ever.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is the first time I've rated a restaurant as terrible. I won't go back there when I visit Sea-Tac in the future. I was traveling with several business colleauges, and we stayed at the Marriott Sea-Tac the night before our early morning flights. We thought we'd find a highly rated restaurant in the area that would be less expensive than the hotel food, and this restaurant was recommend by Trip Advior and some folks at the hotel. Our waiter was completely inattentive, which prompted a direct comment from one of my friends to tell him that he should find another line of work. I had a prime rib sandwitch that gave me heartburn in the middle of the night, yet it was very bland-tasting. The fries that come with it weren't vey good either. I know my friends were similarly disappointed in the food. I won't say it was all bad. The clam chowder was great, and the Alaskan Amber was also great - when my waiter finally brought me the size that I had ordered. Other that that, it was worse than bad.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Sharps Roasthouse? Share your experiences!