“So good, but kind of expensive”
Review of Sharps Roasthouse

Sharps Roasthouse
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

One of my favorite meals is from here, I believe its called the cheddar turkey open face sandwich. I think its 2 pieces of bread with turkey, cheddar cheeses and mashed potatoes and then covered in gravy...you'll just die its so good! My only issue with this place is that its kind of expensive...I would definitely go more if some of the fishes were less expensive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,087)

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The Monday special was slow roasted prime ribs, I mean ribs and not rib. Big bones with lots of meat. They were very good. I also enjoyed the fact that I could eat all the Atomic Fireballs I wanted.

1  Thank Rich M
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Don't quote me but I believe happy hour is 4-6. Anyway they have a half price "FULL" menu for you. The deals are great and the food is good. I had the Salmon last month and the Cheeseburger this month. They were absolutely great. Good quantity. Large selection of beers the 22 ounce is apparently the best "deal".
If you military make sure you tell them and show them your ID and you will get a 10% off of even the Happy Hour deals.
It is right across form the Doubletree so the walk is an easy one and the food better than the hotel.

If you liked this make sure you mark it helpful
Thanks
Berny

2  Thank BaronFoer
Reviewed November 9, 2012

They have a different menu now but they still have my favorite turkey dinner. Lots of drink choices and coloring for the little ones.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Good food, down home atmosphere. Definitely grab a free bag of smoker chips as well as the Fireball candies which serve as the after dinner "mint" Food was great.

Been to Sharps Roasthouse? Share your experiences!