“It's Starbucks! Reliable, even though not the best”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in SeaTac
Cuisines: American
Vancouver, Washington
“It's Starbucks! Reliable, even though not the best”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've come to Starbucks ever since they had just the 1 site across the street from the Pike Place Market. I have appreciated Starbucks being there just about anywhere I travel to [even on the Champs-Élysées in Paris!], and when there are no better alternatives, at least I can almost 100% rely on there being a Starbucks nearby. I don't particularly care for Starbucks coffees as they over-roast it, leaving greasy beans and a powerfully bitter aftertaste.

If I have options - say, a Peet's or Zoka - I will probably use the option, but I will take a Starbucks over, say, Folgers or Dutch Brothers, any day!

Visited June 2013

Challis, Idaho
“love the dark roast”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

How could anyone visit Seattle area and not take every opportunity possible to drink a Starbucks? I'm a "purest" and just go for the straight brew...the strongest. We were in Seattle parts of 3 days and probably have 5 Grande each!

Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“No airline coffee here, just good ol' Starbucks...”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Grabbed Starbucks right off our red-eye plane during a short layover at SeaTac. Like every other Starbucks I've ever been to; fast service and great coffee.

They also have baked goods and other snacks for purchase if you have a short layover.

• Visited June 2013
Lancaster, New York, United States
“Coffee!!!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

there every where we have them here on the east coast but every where you go in Seattle you smell coffee love starbux Danishes and ice coffee and go sit by the sound there are 3starbucks near the motel 1 in the Westgate mall 1 on international blvd but closest one to hotel is hidden in a Safeway store on 188th st.

Visited August 2012

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!