“Proud first Review for them!”
Review of Best of India

Best of India
Ranked #77 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: Indian
Holland, Michigan
“Proud first Review for them!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Surprised there are no reviews! First, this restaurant is small and unassuming when you drive up to it. Located adjacent to a Subway. 8-10 tables, order a the counter and pick a table and sit down. No frills. I always rate an Indian restaurant by their Tikka Masala and Naan Bread. I ordered the "Taste of India" appetizer, Chicken Tikka Masala and an order of regular Naan, as well as hot Chai Tea. The Tikka Masala was one of the BEST I have ever had. I was soooo surprised as I was expecting your basic, average Indian fair. They are primarily set up for their lunch buffet when you walk in it looks like. The Naan bread was also Excellent! Don't be put off by their location and what the place looks like inside or out if you like Indian Food... I can only speak to the items I ordered, but I will definitely eat there again on my next stop through SEA.

• Visited January 2013