“Fish -n- Chips!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Lugano, Switzerland
“Fish -n- Chips!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I love Anthony's at Sea-Tac Airport. The clam chowder is delish, the French fries always perfect, and the fish -n- chips are fantastic. The fish -n- chips taste fresh, which is hard to say about deep fried food, but if you get the premium halibut (pay the extra; it's worth it!), you will definitely be satisfied. Malt vinegar is readily available. Anthony's doesn't take me back to my childhood love of Ivar's clam chowder (just across the main terminal). Anthony's is more fitting for an adult palate and someone transferring through Sea-Tac who has a craving for fish, deep fried or otherwise.

Visited December 2013

Edmonton
“Great food”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Never had airport food this good. Lots of sea food to choose from. I had the Cioppini, and it was fabulous. If you ever go to Seattle airport, eat here. try and get a seat by the windows, to watch the planes.

1 Thank DEL G
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Pretty Good for an Airport Restaurant”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stopped here between flights. Restaurant was clean and service quick. My wife ordered a shrimp cocktail and a ceasar salad; I had a dungeness crab cocktail and steamed mussels.

The only complaint was with the shrimp cocktail. Instead of large shrimp, the cocktail consisted of salad shrimp piled high on bed of chopped celery. One has a mental picture of a shrimp cocktail, my wife was a bit disappointed. That said, the food was fresh, plentiful, tasty, and very well presented.

The staff were pleasant and attentive. We will surely eat here again.

Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Not what I had hoped from an Anthonys”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

After having a great time (see my review) at Anthonys in Anacortes, the one in Seattle Tacoma airport was a huge let down. It is one of the few "sit-down" dining opportunities at SeaTac - most turn out to be takeaway outlets although they don't say this when you go online for dining opportunities at SeaTac.
Anyway, back to Anthonys. I ordered the clam chowder (loved this at Anacortes) as an appetiser but had to chase this having waited for 30 min - was told by the waitress that this was because they had run out and someone had been sent to get more from another Anthonys in the area. I went for their signature "cod and chips" dish while my wife had the "alaska damon and chips". My cod was okay, the salmon was too dry and the chips were cold. To top things off, my chowder appetiser arrived after the main. I guess that Anthonys is just not cut out for the demands of an airport franchise.
I still really enjoyed eating at their restaurant in Anacortes though.

Montana
“Nice food, great waitress, incredibly rude hostess.”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

As always, a great breakfast. Our server, Jessica did a great job. The young hostess looked like she'd rather be anywhere else, didn't respond when we asked for a table she just started walking with no comment - we assumed we were supposed to follow and that our sign to take a table was that she laid the menus down. Very rude.

Been to Anthony's? Share your experiences!