“High end prices and low end service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Anthony's

Anthony's
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coupeville, Washington
“High end prices and low end service”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I ate there a few days ago on my way out of town. I had eaten there once before and had a much better experience. The food this time was okay but overseasoned and the the menu did not properly described the dish I ordered. The waitress took my order, someone else delivered my food, and other than that I was totally ignored. Not the kind of service that deserves a tip, in my opinion. And I am a good tipper! This restaurant has the best location at SeaTac airport so they probably get a lot of business just from that. I guess they figure "no repeat customers" since they are at an airport - but they are wrong. Next time I fly out of SeaTac I will dine elsewhere. The other time I dined there - a couple of years ago, the food was excellent, the service attentive - all in all a good experience - that is why I went back. But no more.

• Visited October 2013

Kelowna
“Excellent !”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Well worth stopping in to enjoy if you have some connection time at SEA. Located in the main center Pacific Market area. There is also a small take out side area....but go in and enjoy a full meal and great service. The mussels I had were excellent. lots of flavour. The main entree salad was huge. Could not eat it all.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Perseverance
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great place for a farewell-to-fish dinner!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was flying back to the East Coast from a business trip to Eastern WA and stopped at this restaurant before my flight. Dee-lish! I ordered the salmon (Alaskan is the best as per my bossy mother) and had a nice glass of vino to wash it all down with. The atmosphere is great - I ate at the kitchen bar so I could watch the chefs in action. Terrific camaraderie amongst the crew and the food was pretty good. I didn't love the relish on top of my salmon but that was my fault, not the chef's. Easy in and out - they know you're there to fly (and eat)…..worth it!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank NonaKim
southeast, alaska
“waste”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

waste of time and money, just left there a few mins ago. service was slow, food was bad, the coffee cake tasted more like fish than blueberry , eggs were under cooked and/or watered down. never again.

“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Had a breakfast taco. It was very good, but when the service from cashier to cook is so slow, better make sure you don't mind gobbling it down when you don't have a lot of time.

Been to Anthony's? Share your experiences!