“Best Airport Restaurant Anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Anthony's

Anthony's
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“Best Airport Restaurant Anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Just returned from a trip with a connection through SeaTac and as my usual habit, had a meal at Anthony's restaurant. I travel frequently and have found Anthony's to be by far, the best restaurant I have found located at any airport. Whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner I find Anthony's food fresh, well prepared and very tasty. I love seafood and appreciate that I can even have salmon for breakfast - the salmon cake with poached eggs is outstanding. I love the halibut fish and chips for lunch and the salmon burger is excellent as well. Fresh salmon or halibut with vegs. is great anytime for dinner and they will serve it grilled if you prefer. Highly recommended if you have a stopover in Seattle!

Caeur D Alene
“For every mood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I look freard to connections in seatac so I can eat here. It is great food and great service. Every price range as well. You can have an amazing king salmon or just soup or salad.
It's great

• Visited April 2013
Oregon
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I often stop in this particular Anthony's while waiting for a connecting flight but usually only for a beer or red beer, depending on the time of day. I always take a seat in the bar and always get excellent service. I like that I can watch the jets coming and going and there's lots of activity.

This time, I decided to eat a full meal. I ordered the fish and chips and opted for the slightly pricier halibut. Wow. It was soooo good, I'm still thinking about it! I can say I've never before had fish and chips that I found memorable but I have found myself thinking about the F&C at Anthony's and wishing I could have more. The halibut was moist and flavorful and the batter was perfect - crispy on the outside and not soggy on the inside. The fries were really good, too; the good old fashioned kind.

I will definitely eat there again and can't wait for more F&C. Oh, and I'll probably have a beer, too.

Littleton, Colorado
“Best Airport Food Ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had a long layover at Sea-Tac on my way from Denver to Anchorage, and stopped in at Anthony's. I'd eaten at an Anthony's in Belleview years before, and thought it would be great even at the airport. It was. I had a mid-priced salmon dish, and can't imagine that I would have enjoyed the more expensive dish any more than the one I had. It still wasn't cheap, but it was very good food. I kept thinking about the Sky Chef Restaurant at Denver's Old Stapleton Airport, and remembering that my parents drove us there for special occassions. At Anthony's, I could watch the air planes come and go just like I did in the old days! I will go again!

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great Food, Quick Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stopped here for a quick bite, and LOVED it. The wait staff was quick and very knowledgable about the menu. They suggested a seafood salad that was off the menu that i HIGHLY recommend. It was a Lump Crab with Grapefruit with a light dressing, then a side of Seafood Chowder - must have. It was great and reasonably priced. They certainly had fish & chips, lots of fish options, oysters, sandwiches, etc. Great option for an airport. Would recommend to any traveler. Enjoy...plus fun shopping location close by...

• Visited March 2013

Been to Anthony's? Share your experiences!