“Best Airport Food Ever”

Anthony's
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Littleton, Colorado
“Best Airport Food Ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had a long layover at Sea-Tac on my way from Denver to Anchorage, and stopped in at Anthony's. I'd eaten at an Anthony's in Belleview years before, and thought it would be great even at the airport. It was. I had a mid-priced salmon dish, and can't imagine that I would have enjoyed the more expensive dish any more than the one I had. It still wasn't cheap, but it was very good food. I kept thinking about the Sky Chef Restaurant at Denver's Old Stapleton Airport, and remembering that my parents drove us there for special occassions. At Anthony's, I could watch the air planes come and go just like I did in the old days! I will go again!

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great Food, Quick Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stopped here for a quick bite, and LOVED it. The wait staff was quick and very knowledgable about the menu. They suggested a seafood salad that was off the menu that i HIGHLY recommend. It was a Lump Crab with Grapefruit with a light dressing, then a side of Seafood Chowder - must have. It was great and reasonably priced. They certainly had fish & chips, lots of fish options, oysters, sandwiches, etc. Great option for an airport. Would recommend to any traveler. Enjoy...plus fun shopping location close by...

Littleton, Colorado
“Get a table by the BIG windows”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

And watch the jets on the tarmac. When we have time, this is a great place to catch a bite before our flight. A bit more relaxing than the busy food court. Usually quick and courteous staff. We both love the crab and artichoke dip, my husband enjoys the pan fried oysters. Wine choices are fine.

Visited February 2013
Nanoose Bay, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not quite a "restaurant" but not "fast food" either”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

After holding us at bay for ten minutes, the girl out front said she'd "check", and disappeared. Then another girl waved us in from inside the restaurant. It took fifteen minutes for our drinks to appear, brought by yet a third girl. We amused ourselves watching salads wilt on the "ready" table. Eventually, our prawns and salmon burger arrived, and were quite good. Then we had to wave frantically to get our bill, and finally had to go up to the till and catch someone else's eye so we could pay. I counted fifteen people working in the place, and only twenty customers. How can they all look so busy and accomplish so little?

british columbia
“Our thanks to Anthony's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

On Feb 23rd we arrived at SeaTac with plenty of time for a nice breakfast before catching our connecting flight to Maui. We were sat at a window seat and placed our order. About 15 minutes in, we realized we had read our tickets incorrectly and that our plane was now boarding ... at Terminal D - a train ride away! You can imagine our panic! We gathering our belongings while frantically searching for our waitress. Once we found her and explained the situation, she waived us on....told us to hurry... And told us not to worry about the bill. We squeaked onto the plane at the very last moment. We were sooooo very thankful for our waitress's understanding. Thank you!!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank soozbc

Been to Anthony's? Share your experiences!