Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We moved here from the Days Inn in South Seattle after our disgusting encounter with what they call a hotel....its more like a run down motel.

However, we were accomidated last minute, and they were amazing front desk staff to help us get into a nice room and enjoy the rest of our stay.

This place would be excellent for those traveling around the airport and the Amtrak, bus and cabs are easy accessible as well as a shuttle to the airport.

Good price, great location.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 21, 2010

Staff and facility made our stay a very pleasant experience. will stay here again when return to Seattle area. Larry Greenwood Indiana

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for one night prior to an early morning departure. The room was a King Suite which was nice since my adult son was with me. The room was clean and comfortable - I wouldn't call it plush but it was nice. Unlike many suites, this one has an actual bedroom separate from the living area. The AC was one of the best I've had in a hotel - I love to sleep in a very cool room so this was nice!

The only negative was that the sofa bed was very uncomfortable so my son moved to the King bed as soon as I left.

It actually had an efficiency style kitchen which would be useful for a business traveler who is staying in the area for several days and would prefer not to eat out all the time. I was barely there long enough to open the refrigerator!

The hotel staff was very nice and accomodating. Due to poor planning on my part I missed the shuttle I should have taken for my flight. At 4:07 am I went to the desk to find that it had already left but the lady at the desk called the driver and he said he'd make an extra trip for me so when he got back at 4:15 he just made an extra loop to the airport instead of waiting another 15 minutes.

Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Hotel stopover for an early flight. Nice reception staff and comfortable lobby. Main room was a good size, although bathroom was a little small. Clean and well laid out rooms. The disney channel didn't work on TV. Only other down side was no long term parking past your night's stay. We took the free shuttle to the airport at 4 am, the driver was great, he was brilliant with our 4 year old. A nice start to a long day.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank JGorham
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Needed a room to stay one night in SeaTac when meeting friends, but my plans were only about 50% firm...I decided to stay here based on the fact that I had until 6pm PT the same day to cancel my reservation without any penalties at all.
The room was larger than expected, with more amenities than expected. I chose "king bed smoking room" from the website, and when I checked in I apparently had a mini-suite...a separate living area with a desk, hide-a-bed sofa, coffee table and big-screen TV as you walk in the door; then a kitchenette (microwave, mini fridge, sink & cabinets) in the middle of the room; and the king bed with big-screen TV at the back.
The room had everything I needed for a 1-night stay and I could have stayed here comfortably for longer.
Free breakfast from 5am to 9am.
Close to the airport and the Flight Museum. About 15 miles from downtown Seattle proper, but there is a free shuttle that stops at a lot of the hotels on this strip and makes trips to the mall and other local attractions.
For the price, I expected less, so I was very happy with the room.
They have a free business center and small free fitness center (no pool - if you want a heated indoor pool, try the Best Western Airport Executel just down the street).
Nearby dining options are pretty limited, so bring your own or plan on driving or taking the shuttle to find more options.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2010

This is the second time we stayed at this hotel and we had another great experience. We came the last time during the winter season (January2009)- We wanted to see how it was again but we came to visit family during the summer (July2010).
We liked how close it was to the airport because of a early return flight in a few days. The check-in staff was wonderful and courteous. Housekeeping was very efficient and we had no problem with the room. The shuttle staff very friendly and helpful.
The free computer in the lobby was great for printing boarding passes and for directions from the internet.
The free breakfast every morning was a bonus. It was great to just grab something and be on our way to explore Seattle. They provided scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh fruits,milk and cereals,bagels,toast,coffee,and juices(apple,orange).
I liked this hotel very much and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NNewbie07
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Large clean room and very courteous late night/early morning staff. Shuttle runs every 30 mins on the hour and 1/2 hour. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the airport. Breakfast starts at 5 am for those with early flights.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank kirstenpix
Travelers also viewed these SeaTac hotels
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Seattle Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!