“Great Place To Stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed June 7, 2010

HI Express was a great place to stay. The room was excellant. The staff were enger to assist & the breakfast was great. The shuttle from the airport and to resturants was readily available. Good location.
David
Kentucky

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 26, 2010

We just returned from a cruise on May 11th and needed to be near the Airport for an early flight the next day. I was impressed with this Hotel right away. The place was spotless from the lobby on and blissfully quiet, the staff were polite, friendly and very helpful. We had a lovely large suite and we were even given bottled water and some popcorn for our microwave in case we needed a snack before going out to diner. Although there is not a restaurant we were offered a free shuttle to close by restaurants.I was pleasantly surprised in the morning to find we had a free self serve breakfast, including scrambled eggs and very good bacon!
As this is a business hotel we were blessed with free internet access in the suite as well as use of the business center where I was able to check in for the flight and print boarding passes.The shuttle was ready when we were and we were at the airport in minutes.
This was my first stay at Holiday inn but certainly not the last!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ANN D
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Title: First class accomodations and highly recommended
ID#: 48945094

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at this Holiday Inn property which was very convenient to the airport. Check in was fast and the desk clerk was courteous, friendly and efficient. The room was large, beautiful and tastefully furnished with soft colors. Very comfortable bed, soft and hard labeled pillows. Although close to the airport, plane noise was not a problem. Fluffy towels and pillows in a spacious bathroom. The complimentary breakfast was huge with scrambled eggs and bacon and an assortment of pastries. When in the Seattle area we will definitely stay here again. One of the best hotels in which we have stayed.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2010

Spent a night here unexpectedly when a flight was cancelled. They gave me a greatly reduced "distressed" rate of $59 which was a total bargain. I would have had to stay at one of those gross places down the road for that price and slept on top the bed covers.

I slept most excellenty with the fan going considering the hotel is on the doorstep of the airport. The shuttle service was efficient and free. Check-in/out was very fast. The continental breakfast was kind of pathetic, but at least they attempted to provide hot food (pre-made cheese omlette and sausages).

I would NOT stay here again unless I got a rate reduction as the standard fee is a bit high for what you get. But, I did enjoy my stay.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank shebrightoned
Reviewed February 19, 2010

Check in at this hotel, great.
Room great, parking great, location great.
However, I was crammed into a 7am Monday shuttle to the airport and the driver was a lunatic. Thank Heavens the trip was short, he took most of the corners on two wheels.
The only negative part of this experience.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2010

I stayed here two nights in connection with a short business meeting in Seattle. Checkin was efficient and desk staff were friendly. I like the free wired internet service in my room, although wireless would be nice. Breakfast was minimalist, but hey, who needs a big breakfast when traveling on business? My room was clean, but I didn't like the rough finish on the tile floor or the inexpensive rough-hewn bathroom door that interfered with actually using the bathroom. A truck or bus started up outside both mornings at 4 am and idled the rest of the morning. Shuttle service to the airport was perfect - left right on time at 5:00.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 20,488
Reviewed January 1, 2010

We stayed here one night before our flight out early the enxt day. Checked in around 11pm and all the paperwork was pre-done. We had a great king room with seperate sitting are with a second tv. Room aslo included a kitchenette (microwave and fridge) and front desk also provided a package of popcorn! Bed was super comfy and we slept soundly until 4:00am when we had to be up to catch the 5am shuttle. The shuttle was ontime and had been warmed up - perfect for a cold December morning. Checkout was a breeze and we even had a few minutes to grab coffee and muffins to go!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank West_Coast_YVR
Travelers also viewed these SeaTac hotels
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Seattle Airport
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!