Stayed overnight here during a layover before an early morning flight. All i knew is that we had reservations at the Holiday Inn Express and that there was a Holiday Inn (not Express) also at SeaTac. When we reached the area for courtesy vans, we saw that there was a Holiday Inn van just pulling up. We stopped the van and learned from the driver that he went only to the Holiday Inn Seattle-Kent. We then phoned the Holiday Inn Express and was told that the van was nearly at our terminal. Sure enough, the van pulled up within a couple of minutes.
We later learned that there are actually four Holiday Inn branded hotels that are near SeaTac and that run courtesy shuttle vans back and forth to the airport: Holiday Inn Express at SeaTac (on International Avenue), Holiday Inn Seattle Airport (also on International Avenue), Holiday Inn Seattle-Kent and Holiday Inn Seattle-Renton. So make sure when you reserve a room, you know which specific hotel you've booked. And, make sure you ask before you get on the shuttle van which specific hotel it is going to.
The H/I Express actually was a bit further down on International Avenue than most of the other airport hotels at SeaTac (the H/I Seattle Airport is actually very close by, but you will pass most national brands' hotels along the same street before you finally reach the H/I Express).
Once there, you will find a standard H/I Express. Not fancy or stylish, but clean and fairly comfortable. Included breakfast was not notable either way: a few hot items as well as continental-type breads/juices. Certainly enough to get you going before you hit the airport.
Since we just did the overnight thing, the only thing really to comment on was the shuttle, which ran on time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle SeaTac Airport. We just finished a major renovation. New beautiful exterior paint colors. Completely new lobby, front desk and guestrooms. Come check us out. We are conveniently located 15 miles from downtown Seattle. Catch a Seahawks game at CenturyLink Field. Visit the Space Needle or the Pike Place Market. We are also minutes away from the Museum of Flight, Starfire Sports Complex and Westfield/Southcenter Shopping Mall. All rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Our hotel offers complimentary high speed Internet and Express Start hot breakfast. We have three meeting rooms and an outstanding catering service that make us the ideal location to host your next business meeting, seminar or conference. Come experience for yourself why we are considered the best choice in SeaTac. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport Hotel Seatac
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle