Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
  • Breakfast included
$188
$183
$169
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$193
$152
$144
$180
$170
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshi expressfull size fridgeupgraded to a suitefree shuttlesea tacnearby restaurantsshuttle servicefront desk staffthe breakfast areafree breakfasttwo queen bedsnext morningcruise shiplight railliving roomrental carstayed one night
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Not bad for staying over night before an Early Morning Flight! its not great but at least you have a cleanish room to crash in.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stayed here for one night in August after arriving late from a flight. We have stayed at many HI expresses and this was the worst. Initial impression, it was an older hotel that had been converted. The room smelled like smoke, even though it's a smoke free hotel? They had no more sheets for the pull out couch because all their sheets were in the washer and dryer, so we had to use a blanket. Overall, it was in a poor location right on the highway. Breakfast was awful, but then again that's on par with most HI expresses. We won't be back.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I stayed here one night before flying out of SeaTac and found this to be a good place to stay. They have a free shuttle to the airport which is shared with the hotel next door but I never saw it full.

The breakfast area is larger than a lot of other hotels offering a free breakfast. They had a nice selection of food and included make it yourself pankcakes which were very good and easy to make. Making them yourself insured that they were fresh and hot.

When I checked in I found that I was upgraded free to a suite room. This was very nice and offered a small but fully functioning kitchen with a full size refrigerator. I didn't have the chance to utilize the kitchen area but if I had been staying longer it would have been a real convenience.

The staff were all very nice and helpful. They were having a problem with the internet and were promptly in touch with someone to have it fixed.

I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms towrd the back are very quite - no airport noise.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
SeaTacHIExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Thank you so much for giving us high remarks. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the new pancake machine and rest of our breakfast. We try our best to upgrade priority club members when we have availability. We do share shutlle with Fairfield Inn next door but run two vans and have a third as backup. I'm also glad to hear that we were able to get the internet back up for you. Again, thank you for your high marks.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I booked several nights at this hotel both at the start of our vacation & at the end. The location from the airport was convenient & even better yet was the free transporation service to the airport or to the train station (same place). Typical morning food, but I like that these middle level hotels include breakfast & a newspaper for free that you'd have to pay for at a more expensive hotel. It was very clean & the staff was very helpful too.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My husband, my daughters (6 and 8) and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express SeaTac during July 9-12. We chose the hotel based on the reviews here, and couldn't have been more pleased; it was a very nice experience. This hotel is not only great for overnight stays but also is very convenient for those who want to visit Seattle for a few days (our case) but don't want to waste their money on an overpriced downtown hotel. This hotel offers shuttle service to the light rail station (located at the airport) which takes you to Downtown Seattle in around 25 minutes (a really pleasant ride); they also offer shuttle service to nearby restaurants.

We arrived at night after a long day travelling but, thanks to a very efficient staff, the check-in process was really quick and pleasant. Our 3rd floor room was really nice, clean, and big, with all the needed modern conveniences: comfortable queen beds, flat TV, microwave and fridge, and a nice bathroom. We had a great night sleep; the proximity of the airport is not a problem at all (you almost forget is so near). The hotel also offers free parking.

The breakfast was one of the best things about the hotel since it offers a nice variety (which is great when you're travelling with children): bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs or cheese omelettes, oatmeal, pancakes (made at the moment), muffins, croissants, bread, different kinds of cereals, yogurts, and fruits, juice, coffee; it was a great way to start the day before heading downtown. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who wants a nice and comfortable room, very good breakfast, free parking, and shuttle service for a great price. Whenever we go back to Seattle we'll be staying there again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family