Gregory's Bar & Grill at the Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stopped there for a late dinner (8:30pm) before flying the next morning. Even though it sounded good on the menu, the food preperation & taste was average at best. I left about half on it on the plate...I will likely not go back there again.

There are newer reviews for Gregory's Bar & Grill at the Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Gregory's is great little spot to grab some good food and watch a sporting event when on the road. I had a burger that was excellent and watched some Thursday night football on the big screen. Service was quick and friendly. The prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The menu called it "grilled chicken." How can you ruin grilled chicken? By taking a 1/4 inch slice of chicken, breading it and then cooking it in some way that it looks and tastes like shoe leather. It was so tough my knife could barely cut it. My husband had the rib-eye steak, and at least a third of it was unedible.

The vegetables were OK and so was the mashed potatoes (although my husband got rice instead of the potatoes he ordered). The positive news was that I was not charged for my meal.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Good solid food, friendly service and patrons. Ate there the night before a flight out of SeaTac while staying at the Red Lion next door. Had the cheeseburger - nice dinner, crispy fries, lots of "stuff" on the burger (enough that I had to eat with a knife and fork). Bar staff was attentive and friendly, and the patrons were also nice - felt a lot like an old-time neighborhood bistro, though I am not a native to Seattle. I'll be back next time I am in town!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We took advantage of publicized an early bird menu here,
which they told us was discontinued; but they still honored it.

The waitress was good, the food was above average, and the value was excellent. What more could you ask for from an airport hotel restaurant?

Travelers who viewed Gregory's Bar & Grill at the Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport also viewed

Been to Gregory's Bar & Grill at the Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!