“Best Dennys ever!”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Dennys at which I've ever eaten. My last visit to A Dennys was horrible but this just the opposite. Our server Tony was very upbeat and on top of the orders. The food, while typical chain fare, seemed freshly prepared with quality ingredients and the presentation was very close to the pictures on the menu. We were sho ked to see their value menu, a big bonus we'll keep in mind, $2 for a biscuit and gravy with hashbrowns OR an egg. Regardless. Typical atmosphere but clean and tidy. Overall a great experience and i will return when flying in and out of seattle.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

You need to find a black waiter who was working late a night the other day! Incredible! Not only he served us good food and very fast, but also he entertained us and other visitors with his jokes! He should try himself as an actor! We would watch his movie!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The person that waited on me when I had finished eating the brought me the check and DID NOT ask me if I wanted anything else.. I did order desert he brought it to me but before he put it in front of me he WAS WAVING IT ALL AROUND TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT WAS SITTING BEHIND ME...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

When ever I fly home I always stay at the hotel down the street and grab breakfast here. I know you're thinking a Denny's really?! Yes really?! The service is always friendly, the restaurant is always clean and they are quick. Perfect when you just want a real breakfast instead of the basic continental at the hotel.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I previously thought all Denny's restaurants were the same. This one was better. Good food and excellent service. It was Labor Day weekend and Denny's was very busy. Still their crew kept up with the crowd and there was no long waits. I was with my family and all of us. Were very pleased with our meals.