“Another Great Stay!”

Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Another Great Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Really liked this hotel. First it's just 5 minutes from the airport plus free shuttle. The hotel is new, so everything looks fresh. There are several restaurants in walking distance. Also free breakfast. But what I lOVED most about this hotel was the king size bed. I slept through the whole night!!! I usually wake up at least 4 to 6 times every evening. I can't remember the last year I slept this good. If I could have packed the mattress in my suitcase, I would have. Very friendly and helpful staff too. I will be returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: My stay was paid for, so I didn't rate the value. There isn't a restaurant on site, but many...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chris Rodriguez K
Justin S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We appreciate you not packing our mattress into your suitcase. If you would like, you can go to hampton.com and click on info and then on the bottom right click on hampton home collection. You will find access to purchase the same mattress and many other items that you saw in our rooms. We look forward to having you come back for another great sleepful night.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

What can I say. Excellent service, room, business center, lobby, breakfast, coffee, shuttle, grounds with professional, friendly, & seasoned staff. No surprises here, just quality at a new hotel. Shuttle drivers were especially friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013
Justin S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
It is so welcoming to hear good thing about all of our staff, especially for shuttle drivers who don't get mentioned too often. I will share the news. Thank you.
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We made our reservation not realizing this is a new Hotel from the ground up. Opened 11 months ago they say. This is 2 blocks away from the International Highway Hampton Inn. Remember the 28th Ave location. Shuttles are new. Rooms and grounds are new. Lobby is new. Staff is as professional and friendly as the other seasoned Hampton Inns. Breakfast was ample as usual and coffee tastes great. Enjoy

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Jerry B
Lots of people get confused about having two Hampton Inns at the airport, but we are the Hampton Inn & Suites on 28th Ave. Thank you for clarifying that and for all your comments.
Courtenay, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

The hotel is less than 9 months old and in perfect condition. We booked a room on the front end of a 3 week vacation and one on the back end. The car is parked in an underground gated parking complex directly below the hotel for the entire 3 weeks. As I am writing this I am in my first week of the 3 weeks. We will see if the car is OK when we get back. The hotel is excellent; clean, good service, excellent breakfast, etc. They will provide the airport transporter to take you to local restaurants and the driver made an excellent recommendation. Very pleased!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank Norman S
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the nearby restaurant using our complimentary shuttle. It sounds like you booked a park & fly package with us. We have those available on a limited availability. Look forward to having you stay with us on the trip back. We opened in June of 2012.
BC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great place to stay! Had an early morning flight, so was given a complimentary bagged breakfast upon heading to the airport at 5:00am. Rooms were new, clean and beds were really comfy. Staff very helpful. Took the hotel shuttle to "Sharps Roaster and Ale House", then again in the morning to the airport and upon our return home. The only problem we had was in not getting our wake up call, but with the 5 in our party all having their phone alarms set, it wasn't a big deal. I'm thinking for all the people who noticed the noise...maybe they could have complimentary ear plugs :)

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sandyinlangley
Looks like you just missed breakfast. Our breakfast is from 5am to 10am weekdays and 6am to 10am on weekends. We are one of few hotels that do breakfast that early. I am sorry to hear about your wake up call. I will look into that and get it corrected if there is a problem. Thank you for letting me know.
cincinnati
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I must start with my pet peeve- which I see frequently at Hamptons- children barefoot and in pajamas at breakfast.They put their dirty bare feet all over the seats where others will be sitting. Since the parents obviously don't have common sense I believe the hotel should put a sign by the breakfast room stating the shoues must be worn. AND ENFORCE IT. It's a health code violation. I don't see it at Homeward Suites- just Hamptons.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I'm so sorry about the guest putting their feet up on the furniture. I will have our employees remind our guests when they see this. Unfortunately, Hampton will not allow us to put that kind of sign up. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
Los Angeles
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hotel room is clean and big, with 2 queen size beds. It has free breakfast, free wifi (internet), and free parking. Luckily we rent a vehicle to drove around. Because Seattle is a big city. From the hotel,
The hotel is good with a big room with quite comfortable beds. But it needs a little more noise insulation. I was wake up by foot steps and jumping noise in the morning. The noise was come from the floor above us, children jumping and running around. This noise was gone after we have breakfast in the breakfast area from the hotel lobby. I guess the family is gone by that time.

Room Tip: Accessible room can have 2 queen beds also.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
My sincere apologies for the noise. I hope you can try our hotel again and see if there is a difference. Thank you for letting us know.