Motel 6 Seattle Airport
$212
$219
  • Breakfast included
$169
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$193
$180
$170
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslaminate flooringshort drivecomfortable staymini fridgekleenexterminalchannels
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was looking for an inexpensive place for an overnight near SeaTac. We were arriving around 10 p.m. so I didn't want to spend a lot for 7 hours of sleeping time. I found this Motel 6, which had decent enough reviews so I booked a room with two beds (me, my husband and our son). The area is a little sketchy. Once we got to Motel 6 we first had to check in through the 6 inch plexiglass window and then we were let into the office (which had to be unlocked). The staff was very nice. On initial inspection our room looked okay - a little threadbare and tired. But when I pulled back the blankets on the bed I FOUND TWO LARGE AND VERY WET SEMEN STAINS on the sheets! After I stopped gagging I called the front desk. Again, the staff is very nice. They sent up the security guard to change the bedding. I still slept with all my clothes on on top of the covers. EWWWWW. Also, it's a room with two beds and there was only ONE set of towels in the bathroom.

A few days after out stay I received a survey about our stay. I replied and included all the gross details. The response from corporate was rote and it was clear that no one read the comments, but merely looked at the numbers on the ratings. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank AlexandraL2011
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Decent place for a night's sleep. Nothing fancy as it's Motel 6. The area was well-lit, which I appreciated as there was a few shady people there. Room was clean. My computer and cell charger literally slipped out of every single wall socket I tried though. All in all a cheap place for a night's sleep.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MarkusAJ
Reviewed August 28, 2012

All Motel 6 look quite the same, and this one makes no exception. The location is very convenient to travel from/to the airport, and public transportation for a quick city visit is not far. Rooms are quite spacious and clean. Enjoy the free coffee!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

No frills but the room was clean and and the rates were affordable. The staff was very helpful knowedgable and friendly. All things considered I think it is a great value. I would definately recommend this hotel for anyone looking for reasonable rates and a clean room.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were quite happy here, the room was well maintained for our 3 days, no amenities in room, coffee available at front reception, Wi Fi cost extra which was disappointing. Excellent location if you need the airport or sky train to Seattle both within walking distance. Slept well and was reasonably quite considering its proximity to Airport !

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple