“Ok for one night”

Ranked #33 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Etten-Leur, The Netherlands
“Ok for one night”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

It's Ok if you need to stay close to the airport the night before flying out. I would not go here for any other reason. The towels had long black hair in them (and they weren't mine being blond). Everything else seemed clean though. There is a lot of traffic noise from the nearby I5. You could even feel the big trucks passing. The room was shaking. I have had better service in motel 6.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank astrids77

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is where I stay everytime I fly into Seattle. I usually stay here the day/night I fly in and fly out and then head out into the surrounding areas. It's alway well kept and I have never had any issues.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank eli0614
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I disagree with most of the recent reviews. Compared with most other motels from this chain, I found this one pretty decent. We had a large clean room for a modest price. No stains, no smell (a rarity these days...) and everything worked properly. The lobby is indeed not very welcoming (and check-in didn't go smooth at all), but when you go to the cheapest chain, you should expect part of the guests to be similar.

Room Tip: My motto is: the higher the quieter. When you're on the top floor, at least there won't be a...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MikeV84
Rotterdam
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Don't expect too much of this motel. It's a decent place if you need to stay overnight for your departure or after your arrival at the airport. Good matresses, a clean room and everything worked properly, but it's outdated and a little worn out. Not the best Motel 6 you will ever find, but we had a good night sleep (very quiet, no (air)traffic noise) and it's one of the lease expensive places in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Basroe
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed September 6, 2011

If you want cheap, this is it. Stained carpet, front desk clerk behind bullet proof glass, hallway door to outside didn't lock. Bed was comfortable and it was quiet.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SEATraveller2
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I usually dont leave poor reviews but at first glance motel looked nice, location was nice motel looked updated...then we got a room with dog pee all over floor, my one year old crawled on it and her knees smelled like urine so my husband checked floor to see where smell was coming from and yes dog pee. Then at 11 pm someone was smoking pot in next room so bad it filled our room...and when I called front desk they said person might have marijuana card..like that made it ok? So at 11:30 at night I got to wake up 3 small kids and move rooms. I guess the final straw for me to where I felt I needed to leave this review would be the bed bug I found in my bed and the bite marks on my 17 mth old...i will never ever stay at this motel again. When I contacted corporate all they said was "sorry we didnt meet your expectations, we hope to show you we have improved on your next visit" sorry not happening I will spend the extra $20.for super 8 where they dont allow pot smoke in bed rooms and bed bugs in our bed.

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank Opalle1982
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed May 24, 2011

At Motel 6, you get what you pay for: decent basic accomodation. There are no frills whatsoever, not even a pen or a clock radiop in the room. Except for a big stain on teh carpet, the room was clean and comfortable. The front desk service was amazing. "Papa" is the best: friendly, personable, helpful and accomodating.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family