“Average food - Expensive”

Mango Thai Cusine & Bar
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dallas, TX
“Average food - Expensive”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Healthy food options in the area are limited. The food was OK, but not overly tasty. And NOT cheap. Service was good. Easy parking.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank tbmumey

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I thought the food was great and more than you needed to eat. The waiter was really good and it was near the hotel..

Visited July 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Restaurant is very close to the airport and our hotel Doubletree by Hilton was opposite. Just walked in and got a table, nice modern setting. Food was nice and comforting after a long flight. Would go again.

• Visited June 2014
hillsborough, north carolina, usa
“Excellent place near airport”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We were sooo thrilled to find this place. We had time to kill so we checked in for our flights, got rid of our bags, and came to this restaurant for a relaxing and delicious meal. We were a party of 7. The service is excellent and it was really delicious. So much healthier than typical airport food. And it is an easy walk back to terminal. Ask the hostess which direction to go and it is maybe 5-10 minute walk. If you have bags it is doable but maybe a bit more difficult. It is mostly sidewalks.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank jfran
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Visited this establishment since it was recommended by the hotel I was staying at. I ordered the Halibut Chile dish at $25. Very disappointed. The halibut was dry and too firm. The meal itself was spicy which I liked but almost too salty so I had to order a side of rice at $2 so that I could eat it. I gave them a 2 because the atmosphere friendly atmosphere and the meal came out fairly quickly but based on my experience I would not go again and don't think I can recommend. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing but don't plan to go back.

• Visited July 2014