“Excellent place near airport”

Mango Thai Cusine & Bar
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
hillsborough, north carolina, usa
“Excellent place near airport”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We were sooo thrilled to find this place. We had time to kill so we checked in for our flights, got rid of our bags, and came to this restaurant for a relaxing and delicious meal. We were a party of 7. The service is excellent and it was really delicious. So much healthier than typical airport food. And it is an easy walk back to terminal. Ask the hostess which direction to go and it is maybe 5-10 minute walk. If you have bags it is doable but maybe a bit more difficult. It is mostly sidewalks.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank jfran

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Visited this establishment since it was recommended by the hotel I was staying at. I ordered the Halibut Chile dish at $25. Very disappointed. The halibut was dry and too firm. The meal itself was spicy which I liked but almost too salty so I had to order a side of rice at $2 so that I could eat it. I gave them a 2 because the atmosphere friendly atmosphere and the meal came out fairly quickly but based on my experience I would not go again and don't think I can recommend. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing but don't plan to go back.

• Visited July 2014
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Fine Thai food”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Nice new place near the airport. I had the larb with lime for lunch and it was first rate. I'd eat here again.

• Visited June 2014
Kodiak, Alaska
“Good Thai Food Near SeaTac Airport”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Several times when having to spend the night in a hotel near SeaTac airport, my traveling partner and I have enjoyed good Thai food at Mango. It is an easy walk from many SeaTac hotels and is reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2014
Wichita, Kansas
“Dinner”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was there for dinner. I like the atmosphere. Dinner was excellent, service was exceptional. The restaurant was within walking distance from the hotel I was staying.

• Visited January 2014