“Stroppy Staff.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Called in here while on a recent business trip to the North West. It was a bit busy, and the staff I came across couldn't handle it. Their attitude suffered badly, which lead to a bad experience for the customer. May be OK here when it's a bit quieter, or the staff are on a different shift, however I for one can not recommend it.

1  Thank Cymru13

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Wow.... My wife and I just walked down the street in the pouring Seattle rain to a place recommended here. We are staying in a local hotel here, and the walk in the rain was well worth it. Do not miss the fresh spring rolls. These were the best I ever had anywhere. We also had the Green Curry, and the Pad Thai. We thought the Green Curry was the better of the two. It was a 2 on a heat scale of 1-5. I would probably ask for a level 3 next time. The service was quick and very courteous. We'll be back!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Last night in the North West, pouring down rain, driving to check the car return location for tomorrow's flight and get some dinner somewhere. I vaguely remembered reading a review of a good restaurant somewhere along this strip, but wasn't sure of the name. We saw a sign with "Mango" on it in the rain and decide to check it out. It looked like a Las Vegas transplant on the outside, but was warm and dry and comfortable inside. I'm a fan of Thai food from travels in the Far East and certainly wasn't expecting anything authentic on a rainy night in Seattle - but I did. We were greeted warmly and seated immediately. Our waiter was Thai and knew his menu completely. We ordered based on his recommendations and the food was both authentic and delicious. It was an unexpected pleasure to have such a fine meal and great service on our last night in the Seatle area.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

During a long layover in Seattle I stopped in this restaurant and enjoyed a very delicious dinner. Mango Thai is just a quick 5 min walk from the Seattle airport. When I arrived I was quickly seated and waited on. The staff was very polite and courteous. The food came out just as ordered and was absolutely delicious. I will be coming back again next month when I travel through Seattle.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

The food is great but the service is just so-so. They were friendly but not attentive. Panang is delish and the lamb satay was fantastic. I recommend this restaurant for sure and will go back.