“Very good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

The food is great but the service is just so-so. They were friendly but not attentive. Panang is delish and the lamb satay was fantastic. I recommend this restaurant for sure and will go back.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The place is pretty , but I found the food pretty bland. I had pad thai and some chicken-veggie dish in a light sauce. The waiter checked on a few gluten free offerings for me, which was nice. Better than most airport food, but if staying in the area with a car, maybe go elsewhere. The bar area looked nice and might be fun at night, if you're into that.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant after a long flight back to Seattle from Florida. From the outside it was hard to know if it was open--very dark looking. But once inside, we were very happy with what we found. The service was quick and the wait staff very friendly. The food was very good, and this may be our new restaurant of choice when in the Sea-Tac area.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I saw this place while on a shuttle bus and decided to try after reading some reviews. The food was good and price was reasonable considering the proximity to the airport. The service was OK, I think my waitress passed me several times before taking my order and they took a while to refill my water. I usually order pretty spicy so I consume a lot of water during my Thai meals. Overall good food.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Have visited several times, always good. If you enjoy Thai cousin you won't be disappointed. Easy 10 min walk from airport terminal if you have a few hours to kill. Solid 4 in my book.

Been to Mango Thai Cusine & Bar? Share your experiences!