“Good Thai, OK service”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Gainesville, Florida
“Good Thai, OK service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I saw this place while on a shuttle bus and decided to try after reading some reviews. The food was good and price was reasonable considering the proximity to the airport. The service was OK, I think my waitress passed me several times before taking my order and they took a while to refill my water. I usually order pretty spicy so I consume a lot of water during my Thai meals. Overall good food.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good Thai near Sea-Tac airport ”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Have visited several times, always good. If you enjoy Thai cousin you won't be disappointed. Easy 10 min walk from airport terminal if you have a few hours to kill. Solid 4 in my book.

Dallas, United States
“Excellent Convenient Restaurant with Fabulous Service”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were able to walk the 3/4 mi from our hotel to this little gem of a Thai restaurant that was recommended by the hotel staff. The service and food were excellent and this was a nice relaxing evening before our final flight home the next day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in the area around SEATAC.

• Visited September 2013
Thank Ronald A. C
Prescott, Arizona
“Amazing Thai”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were craving Thai food and just happened to find this delightful restaurant near our hotel. We found the menu online and ordered the food Togo. Even though the restaurant was packed our food was ready when the Hostess said it would be. With a chic atmosphere, and cozy seating we would have loved to have a dine-in experience had we not been so tired. The Thai food itself was outstanding. We found ourselves licking the containers clean. You will not be disappointed should you decide to try Mango!

• Visited September 2013
“Good Thai”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We saw this restaurant on trip advisor and decided to walk there from the Fairfield inn. The restaurant is very attractive, service was excellent. We enjoyed our dinners and would return.

Been to Mango Thai Cusine & Bar? Share your experiences!