“Yummy Thai”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tampa, FL
“Yummy Thai”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

When near the Seattle airport, check out Mango Thai. The food was wonderful and I highly reccomend it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Tyler, Texas
“Nice Thai Food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This restaurant had nice atmosphere and good food. I especially enjoyed the fresh spring rolls. The waiter was personable but really rushed us and suggested our entree' which I didn't really care for. Next time I go back I will take my time and order what I really want.

Jacksonville, Florida
“If you like Thai, you'll Love Mango Thai!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The atmosphere was great. The service sas super. We had fried wonton to start. Then the mango & seafood salad. Superb! I had the Halibut, medium heat. Excellent! My wife had the crispy duxk, which is usually her favorite. They took crispy too literally. Stay away. It was not expensive either.

Bellevue, Washington
“Good But Not Great”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Dined here last evening with a group of about twelve people. The server greeted us with a smile and quickly sorted out each couple or single for billing purposes. I was very impressed that she remembered so well that when the checks were delivered after the meal, there were no errors. My spouse and I ordered Pad Thai, Chicken Cashew and Fried Rice. The servings were generous, but not too large and each of the dishes were quite satisfying, although I can't say it's the best in the area. The others in our group ordered many different dishes and I heard no complaints about quantity or quality. I found the prices to be averagefor thios type of fare. The restaurant is within walking distance to Sea-Tac airport, so if you have time to kill, this would be a good place to consider dining. Free parking is available in the "Wally Park" garage right behind the restaurant. Just be sure to park in the first two rows, which are for retail shopping. If you have to get a ticket to enter, then you've gone too far.

• Visited September 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Not sure what to say...this was excellent Thai food, plain and simple. We had the crab wontons, beef with broccoli and honey cashew chicken. I tried the Thai tea. Everything was excellent.