“If you like Thai, you'll Love Mango Thai!”

Mango Thai Cusine & Bar
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“If you like Thai, you'll Love Mango Thai!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The atmosphere was great. The service sas super. We had fried wonton to start. Then the mango & seafood salad. Superb! I had the Halibut, medium heat. Excellent! My wife had the crispy duxk, which is usually her favorite. They took crispy too literally. Stay away. It was not expensive either.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bellevue, Washington
“Good But Not Great”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Dined here last evening with a group of about twelve people. The server greeted us with a smile and quickly sorted out each couple or single for billing purposes. I was very impressed that she remembered so well that when the checks were delivered after the meal, there were no errors. My spouse and I ordered Pad Thai, Chicken Cashew and Fried Rice. The servings were generous, but not too large and each of the dishes were quite satisfying, although I can't say it's the best in the area. The others in our group ordered many different dishes and I heard no complaints about quantity or quality. I found the prices to be averagefor thios type of fare. The restaurant is within walking distance to Sea-Tac airport, so if you have time to kill, this would be a good place to consider dining. Free parking is available in the "Wally Park" garage right behind the restaurant. Just be sure to park in the first two rows, which are for retail shopping. If you have to get a ticket to enter, then you've gone too far.

• Visited September 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Not sure what to say...this was excellent Thai food, plain and simple. We had the crab wontons, beef with broccoli and honey cashew chicken. I tried the Thai tea. Everything was excellent.

Visited September 2012
New South Wales, Australia
“Good food but slightly dodgy service”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

We were staying at a nearby hotel and gave this place a try for takeout. The interior looks nice and in the end the food tasted pretty good. Unfortunately for us the service was ordinary on the night we visited. After 45 min of waiting it became clear that the kitchen had lost our order. The restaurant gave us a discount but to be honest the experience of waiting an hour deterred us from ever going back.

1 Thank CoffsFamily
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Top Notch”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

It is a great location and I happened to go by because my hotel was in the vicinity. I'm glad I did. Great flavors, good sized portions and the allow you to select the heat (spicey hot - or not).Its great when you find a gem like this.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Mango Thai Cusine & Bar? Share your experiences!