“Get what you pay for”

Days Inn Seatac Airport
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had 4 people in our room and every morning we only had 3 towels. Even after I went down and asked for 4 and the front desk clerk said she would note that. The TV made me feel as though I needed glasses. It was so blurry because it was so old and the sound only worked on some of the channels. Room seemed to be clean and after a long day it was a cheap place for us to get a few hours of sleep and shower each night.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Spent the night after arriving late night from my flight in Seatac. I called from the courtesy phone at the airport and the Hotel Driver was able to pick me up with another guest, it took him probably 10 minutes. Check in was fast and was on my room. The room has the basics, the room is dated but in good condition. Bed and sheets were clean and super comfy. Heater was working, it took a while to warm up the room. Requested some extra blankets cause I was cold it took a couple of calls to get them but it seems they were changing shifts when I called but they were very prompt and brought me 1 set. I was able to print for free at the lobby which was a plus. Oh and breakfast included pastries, cereal, coffee, waffles.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed here for one night on Dec 22nd and thought it was a great stay. It is next door to 7-Eleven convenience store and an Asian little restaurant with great Terikayi chicken. Down the street is Taco Bell.

The breakfast was wonderful. I waited about 15 minutes to make my waffle but its well worth the wait. Just have some patience and you wont regret the wait! Dont miss out on the waffle!

The internet was fast, shuttle service was great and all the staff were friendly. There also is a small fitness room with a tv.

Great tv channels although the pillows werent the most comfortable in my opinion but thinking of how affortable it is to stay here and what they offer, it was a great stay!

Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It feels like they stopped midway through a remodel. There is a large window going from the bathroom to the bedroom that lacks an enclosure. Therefore, there is no privacy when in the bathroom. I stayed in the Jacuzzi/king room. I would advise to select another place.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed here only for a few hours because my flight was leaving at midnight. The price was great. The room was very clean. Booked through Hotwire. There were two of us and they would only give me a double bed, but they went ahead and gave me a roll-away at no charge. I appreciated that because we wanted to rest. The main bed was very comfortable. The big plus was the shuttle to the airport. We did not have to wait on the driver, he was right there and a very nice man. Easy check-in, easy check out. Would stay there again if it was only an overnight. Only thing, we were on the second floor and I could hear the footsteps on the room above me. They are not well insulated!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was arriving at the SEATAC airport after midnight on Thanksgiving (a cheap day to travel!) on my way to visit family and a friend in the area. So what I needed was an inexpensive hotel close to airport with a good free shuttle service, and Days Inn seemed to fit the bill. And they certainly did. I called them from a free telephone outside the ternminal, and 10 minutes later the driver was there. The check-in was fast and friendly and the room was great. A small minus for a breakfast with only sweet things, but at least the coffee wasn't pre-sweetened. When I asked if they could store one of my bags for four days there was no objection. I mention this since a similar request at the next hotel that I stayed at, an airport hotel in Newark, met with a curt NO "because of security". But that is another story - which I have commented on in my review of the hotel in question.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo